Marry You

She were holding onto her bouquet, the Calla Lilies, with nervousness all over body. " Soon, all eyes will be on me. " And as if it's her cue, the music started, notify her that it is the time. The door opened, revealing Mr Park, who's been waiting there. She took two steps out before being greeted by her father. " My daughter, you look beautiful. " She smiled somehow in the verge of tears when she heard that but she try her best not to let her tears fall. He then escorted her down the aisle, which seems longer than before. He become her strengths, without him she knew she might be faint for too nervous.

The guest looked at her, taking pictures of her dress, waving at her, her friends especially, and smiling - one thing for sure though that no one made a sound. Up ahead, she saw him, Yook Sungjae. Her future husband, the love of her life, her everything. He stood there with his eyes on hers and if she's wasn't mistaken, she could have sworn that tears filled his eyes.

At the end of the aisle, her father hugged her, " I'm proud of you dear. " and presented her to the groom. He then placed her hand in Sungjae's and smiled. He patted Sungjae's shoulder before he walked away, his way of welcoming Sungjae into the family.

As a couple, both Sungjae and Joy stood in front of the priest. The minister start the ceremony. They say their wedding speech in front of the crowds and soon vows exchanged. Tears were filled in her eyes as he said his vow. And there's one part where he swiftly wipe off her tears, making the crowds to smiled in awed. " I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live. " His voice were shaken but everything that he said were still clear in her ears.

Once they're done, the minister asked for the ring bearer to present the rings. Joy took the ring and place on Sungjae's finger first before he did on her. He can feel her hand shaken as he hold onto it. He brush her fingers softly, making her to look at him in the eyes. He then mouthed ' I love you ' to her before continue to slide in the ring which makes to smiles bashfully.

" With the power invested on me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. "

His heart thumping like crazy as he heard that and moreover, with the way his wife were staring at him only makes it beat stronger. Sungjae then leaned in and kissed her, softly like he's never done it before. The crowds cheers could be heard as they kissed, causing them to pull away in embarrassment. They were blushing hard as they look at each other and Sungjae take the lead to hold onto her hand. " Love you, Mrs Yook. "

_________________

Joy were carrying Wendy's daughter when Sungjae walked in the scene, startled her from behind. " Aigoo, uncle Yook is here Nara. Look. " He then squeeze that little girl cheek softly while mimicking her chubby cheek, " Our Nara is so cute. " " You guys should make one fast so Nara can have a friend to play with. " Wendy's remarks had only makes both of them to feel embarrass and look away at the same time making all of them to laugh at their obvious expression. Sungjae's mind were already elsewhere, as for Joy, she quickly think of something to make the air less awkward. " Let's take a group picture. We haven't take any since then. "

They end up with Joy's idea of taking a group picture. One by one were lining up side to side with  Sungjae and Joy in the middle, her arm linking into his while he hold a thumbs up to the camera, smiling like he's the happiest groom in the world. " Alright, let's not be too serious. " They heard the photographer and eventually each of them make the funniest face they could come out with making the guest to laugh at them. " This is so perfect. " Said Ilhoon as he look at his funny face. " Oppa, you just ugly. " Yeri retorted while laughing at him. " Even if I'm ugly, you still love me right ? " " Of course I do. " " I can't believe that these two are being cheesy in our wedding honey. " Said Joy, while looking at those new couple in annoyance. " Yah, you two. Stop being mushy in front of us. " " Just wait until they reach the 100 days, and you'll see the changes. Especially Ilhoon. " " Irene unnie, oppa won't change. I trust him. " " Or we'll see about that. "