Sooyoung's Christmas

She can hear soft giggles coming out from his mouth as she wiping the tears on her face, " Why are you laughing ? " They are now, seating on the bench as he enjoying the sight before him, which is her. " Your face is bloated like a fish. " " Yahh ! " She gave a little smack on his back, making him to burst out with another laugh. " Who made me like this ? " She pouted, as her eyes looking cutely at him. " I am but did you really going to hit me with your bag ? " " I thought you were some bad guy. Who asked you to creep me out like that. " " You know what, it always you who ruin the romance. " " Why ? What did I do ? " " Tssk, you can just stand still. I was about to give you a back hug just now if you're not so eager to hit me with your bag. " It's his turn now to get sulky at her for ruining his plan that cause the girl next to him to smile apologetically.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. But you're at fault too. I was so down thinking that you are actually forget me. Who asked you to break your promise huh ? " She hit him softly on his shoulder, making the guy to just chuckles at it. " But I'm here now. Isn't it better than that ? " She nodded happily, " Yeah, I love this one better. "

" I still can't believe that you're actually here since you know, you mentioned about having your big proposal for your boss. And you must been busy because of it. " She said, as she playing with his fingers.

He then took a quick glance at the clock on the tower and can't help but to smile nervously at her. " About the proposal, I still didn't present it yet. Would you like to hear about it and give some thought on it ? " She turn to meet his gaze and she can see the nervousness in his eyes. * It was sure a big deal for him. * " Okay, go on. Let me hear it. " She thought, if that can help him then she will listen to him.

He then let his hand free from her grip, before standing up, facing her. She choose to stand up as well to help him soothing his nervousness. " Why are you so nervous ? It was just me. Come, tell me about that big proposal of yours. And I will give my honest thoughts for you. " He nodded.  " Can you do me a favour ? Close your eyes. " " Why ? " " Because I don't think I can start if you're looking at me like that. " She finds him weird for asking such favour but anyhow she did as been told. " Okay, I'm closing my eyes. "

It took her for few seconds for her eyes closed before she heard him again, " You can now open your eyes. " Slowly her eye lids flutter opened and were surprised with the sight before her. Her breath hitch seeing Sungjae were right now looking at her, bend down on one knee with both of his hand holding onto a black box of ring. She cupped her mouth, realising the situation now.

" Park Sooyoung ... " He called her name, softly with smiles on his face. " Will you marry me, love ? " She cupped her face for a moment, trying yo keep herself calm but in the end she can't help and just let tears to falling down on her face hearing his words and happily nodding her head before she say her reply, " I will. I will marry you Yook Sungjae. " She pulled his hand, making him to stand on his feet before she embrace his figure and burying her face on the crook of his neck. Only God knows how happy they are right now and Sungjae can't help but to let a single tear falling since he really feel grateful after his proposal been accepted by his lover.

Slowly, he pulled away from the hug before take the ring off the box and slide it on her finger. " Thank you Sooyoung, I love you. " " I love you more. " He then bring her body closer, before leaning in to capture her lips, that lips that he longing for.

It was already Christmas and they're oblivious when the clock strokes to 12 since they were having their own moment right now and only realised when the sounds of firework was heard cause them to pull away from the kiss.

" Merry Christmas Sooyoung. "

She's smiling, looking at his perfect features and she thought, maybe her Christmas wasn't so bad after all. Heck, who did she lied to ? It was her best Christmas out of many that she had. And it was all because of him.