6 Years After

" Does it takes you forever to come here ? " He heard chuckles on the other line, making him to be in more annoyed. " Yah, you're so a dead meat when you're here. " " Sorry, I'll be there shortly. I'm stuck in the traffic. " " Yeah right. " " I'll see you soon hyung, love you. " And he was surprised when he realised his call has been hung up right away.  " Yah ! This kid ! " He almost let out a curse when a touch on his arm calm his nerves down. " He's just playing with you honey. Don't get too tense. " " He's save today and it was all because of you. " Playfully, he poked her nose making them to giggles to each other.

But what they don't realise is how irritating the rest of them were feeling right now upon seeing these mushy couple. " Just stop it, we had enough with Wendy unnie and Minhyuk oppa. " Said Yeri as she rolled her eyes in annoyance which cause her to get a light smack from Wendy. " Yah, why us ? "

______________

" BtoB, congratulations on your comeback. " They made a tossed, making those two to laugh at it. " I didn't expect that this meeting is about us. Thanks guys. " " Peniel oppa, when will you introduce your celebrity friend to me ? " Asked Yeri while showing her puppy eyes to him making him to laugh at it. " Yah Kim Yeri, stop asking him look for a boyfriend for you. " " Why ? Peniel oppa doesn't seem to mind it. Or should I ask for your help instead oppa ? " Now she change her target, from Peniel to Ilhoon. " Forget it. I don't have time for that. "

In these past years, a lot of things had took the changes. All of them had pursuing their careers and the most important thing is, they were happy with their choices. Peniel and Ilhoon had formed a duo as rappers and they did well in the industry as BtoB. After graduated from school, both of them decided to give their focus in becoming a recording artist and their hard work had pays well. They were right now busy with their third comeback, where both of them were fully participated in the making of the album making their friends to be so proud of them.

Irene and Changsub had finally decided to declare their relationship as a couple on the day of the school's graduation which makes all of them to laugh since they took a really long time to do it when they're being so obvious of liking each other all these while. Two years after that, she decided to open up a cafe at downtown with Wendy as her share partner and the cafe runs out pretty well due to their strategic location which is nearby offices building. Changsub and Minhyuk both were working with their own father, as the next heir of the company which goes the same with Seulgi while Yeri, she's still waiting for her degree in fashion design this year.

" Yook Sungjae, maybe you should drink more since it's fun to look at your drunk self than this. " " Are you saying that I'm a boring person hyung ? " He gave a glare at Eunkwang making the older guy to hide behind Yeri. " I'll make sure to let noona know about you drinking with us. Or maybe I can add some spice to the story ? Let see, Eunkwang hyung is having a drink with a girl, just the two of them. "

Eunkwang is still working with Sungjae's dad in the restaurant and he took in charge in the restaurant once he get married to Sungjae's sister which cause a surprised to Sungjae himself since all these while, he never know that these two were interested with each other. And it always fun to tease his brother-in-law this way as if he got the authority to control his life. " Yah, how could you. Do you really wanna see me die tonight ? "

As for Sungjae, he was now settled as an architect in one of the well known architecture firm in town. He took about four years to finish his study in that area and this year are his second year to be working with them. He had just finished his work when suddenly Changsub call for a meet up. He was hesitate at first due to his tired body but when Changsub mentioned that all of them will be there, he quickly changed his mind. It's been awhile since they hang out like this and even though their group is still not complete, he's still feel glad of meeting them.

" There's one important thing that we need to tell you guys. " Minhyuk held Wendy's hand as he spoke since he suddenly felt nervous over it. " What ? That she's pregnant ? " Changsub's word had only makes him to received a smack on his back by Wendy which cause the rest to laugh at them. " Not yet but soon since we're getting married. " As Minhyuk tells the news, all of them were looking at them with mouth wide open, still can't believe with what just they heard. " Seriously ? " " We are. "

" Oh My God !! Congrats guys ! I'm so happy for you too. " Seulgi who's the first one to realise the situation had get up to hug and congratulate the couple, followed by the girls. " Hyung ! That's so out of blue. But it was such a good news. Congrats hyung. " The rest of the boys were surrounded Minhyuk to also congratulate him.

" Welcome to the club Minhyuk. I wish for you to survive in marriage life. " " Yah Eunkwang hyung, what's that suppose to mean ? " Upon receiving a death glare from Sungjae he quickly ran away, afraid that the maknae will hit him. " Haha, I'm just joking Sungjae-ah. " " I'm watching you hyung. " " Since when did this maknae become so scary ? "

" We decided to get married on May. What do you think ? " " Omo, Wendy unnie is going to be a spring bride. " Yeri clapped in happiness leaving the boys in dumbfounded. " Does it make any difference if they get married in other months ? " Ilhoon decided to ask since he noticed it seems like a big deal of the girls. " Ilhoon oppa, you just don't know how months can influence the bride don't you ? " " Tell me about it. "

" Particularly in May, not only are Spring wedding dresses are lighter but make up also stays the prettiest during spring season with less sweat to smudge the make-up. That's the tips for a pretty looking bride all day. " " Aaahh, girls are so complicated. I'm glad I'm still single. " He felt a tap on his shoulder, making him to look at the person, which is Minhyuk. " Owh you will find someone like that. Your turn is coming, soon. " He noticed how Minhyuk's mouth were pointing at Yeri, while his eyes were looking at him teasingly. " You're crazy hyung. "

Sungjae had only being a listener since then, and sometimes at some point he will crack a laughter whenever they made jokes. He doesn't feel like talking much and just enjoying his drink. He was about to take another sip of drink when a name caught his attention, causing him to stop whatever that he did.

He turned to look at Wendy and silently listening to her, " I've told Joy about this marriage earlier this evening and she was so happy about the news. " " Will she come over this May ? She will right ? I mean it's your wedding after all. She won't miss it. " " I really hope we can see her on my wedding. It's been awhile huh ? 6 years I believe. She's busy, I know but I really want her to be there with all of you. It's my special day after all. " " Don't worry Wendy-ah, I'm sure she will come. " Irene patted her hair as an assurance that her favourite dongsaeng will finally come back to Korea.

" Aaah, I really missed Joy unnie. " " We all do Yeri. " Out of sudden Yeri turned to look at Sungjae who seems like had been caught off guard with his startled look. " And someone misses her more. " He clears his throat before looking away, and continue to drink, trying not to say anything to it. " I wonder how is our hot Joy doing over there. She's quite popular nowadays huh ? I saw her in magazine once. " That nickname had only cause Sungjae to smile silently, * Hot Joy ? Aigoo my fish. *

================

Author's Note : Love blooms everywhere hehe. I even hinted the probably next couple to be. Lol ! Hope you guys enjoy it even though it's quite boring since all I did here were all about their current life.

Xoxo, Peach 🍑