It Keeps Coming .. The Feeling

She's been here like for the 5th time but still she can't help but to feel nervous knowing she's going to spend most of her hours with him. Whenever she try to press the bell, her hand will retract back automatically as if there's some kind of electricity touching her finger. " Aaahh, molla. "

" How have you been Joy ? " " Good. Healthy as always. " She shown her toothy smiles making his mom to smiles back at her. The Yook's has somehow feel pleased with Joy's presence ever since she steps in the house for the first time. They really like her personality and even considered her as a family. " Is Mr Yook at the shop right now ? " " Yes, but he'll be here by dinner time. " Mrs Yook was about to call for her son when her eyes captured the lad tip-toeing behind Joy's back while making a gesture for his mom to ignore him. She shook her head, disbelieve with the fact that her son now even know how to be a prankster. " I'll make you some drink Joy. " And with that she hurriedly walking towards the kitchen knowing his son going to launch his plan any soon now.

Joy was still oblivious with the situation so she just turned around after seeing Mrs Yook leaving to the kitchen and accidentally making her and Sungjae who's been standing and waiting patiently with his arms open for the right moment to scare her at the back, to hugged each other, with Sungjae arms to wrapped tightly around her shoulder. Both of them has their eyes wide open and seems like were glued in place while looking at each other. Sungjae could feel the lump in his throat due to the closeness of their body and faces. His ears starts to get really red as he realised her blushing face.

He was about to said something when someone's interrupted, " I know you're going to surprise her but I didn't thought it was like this son. " Both of them abruptly push each other making his mom to chuckle at their cute reaction. " This was not my original plan ... " He said while embarrassedly looking at his mom and seconds later his gaze turn to look at Joy. " I really did want to scare you, but you ... " " Yeah, yeah .. I know. Just stop mention it. " " I shouldn't walk in like that if I know it become like this. Haha " " Mom ! "

_________________

" Yah, stop being awkward. " " What ? I didn't. You're talking about yourself don't you ? " " Yah, you've been sitting far from me if that's not what we called awkward. " He pointed, as in fact that Joy were sitting at the edge of his bed. " And you've been standing at the window trying not to get near me if that's what you called of not obviously being awkward. " She did the same, pointing at him as he pointed at her which later caused them to laugh at each other. " Booyah ~~ " " Aaiishh chum-mal .."

" Are we seriously acting up for this ? " " Yeah, we've got better things to do than this. " Joy was glad since she can slowly ignoring her thumping heart due to their incidence just now. She don't want any awkwardness to pile up to herself because of Sungjae and she try really hard to at least let it loose.

She saw Sungjae carefully bringing their almost finish build up little town from his table to the floor and soon plopped her body on the floor as well, while giving a good look on their project. " Daebak ! I can't believe we made this. " " You have me as your partner that's why it can happen. " " You know what, you really love to self-praise after you left your nerd friend. " " Ha-ha ! It's too late to feel regret Sooyoung. Face it, this is how your precious Sungjae now. " " Tsskk ! You even feel proud calling yourself my precious. " Her eyes rolled as if annoyed with his joke but actually she was not. She was actually having fun seeing Sungjae's playful side.

" Did I do it right ? " Sungjae who was busy fixing the  small house he made has eventually turned to look at her. " Try not to put it too near with the river. " He instructed with his eyes still fixating on the two mini students that was held by Joy. " Like this ? " " Wait, seems like they will fall to the river Sooyoung-ah. Something was off. " Joy took back her mini students and frowning at Sungjae. " What is it ? I know I've put everything in place. Don't you dare to ask me to change it back Sungjae. " He get up from his place and sat next to Joy who's right now giving her dissatisfaction look at him but he just ignored it and focusing on their project. " There's something missing here. " He pointed near the river while his eyes looking around to find the things. " Right. Here it is. " He pick up the fence and showed to Joy. " Aahh,mian. I guess I forget that one. "

He allowed Joy to finally put her mini students after making sure that he lined up the fence nicely near the river. At first, Joy just placed the mini two stand next to each other but she find it too simple, " They looked like a robot. " Sungjae thought the same, " Why don't we make one of them to look at the river ? " " You mean, like this ? " She turned the mini boy to face the river and remain the mini girl as how she is. " Ani, I have a better idea. How about like this ? " Sungjae reach out the mini boy by not moving from his place and since the mini two are placed way towards Joy's right side, he just change the minis position by reaching it across from Joy's back, who's at the moment we're crouching a little bit. " Omo, omo. They look like having a date Sungjae-ah. " Seeing how the mini boy were facing the mini girl who's staring at the river causing Joy to giggles. She then turned to looked at Sungjae and regrets immediately when she realised how close her body with his right now since Sungjae's right arm were still placed on the board of their mini town, over her back, making it looks like he's half hugging her.  She quickly darted her eyes away from his face, " I think were are done. " Her voice are shaking but fortunately he didn't noticed that. " Yup. Finally. We did well Sooyoungie. " He then patted her hair as how he always did, feeling proud with Joy for giving her all for the project which cause the girl to even more feel flustered. " Let's move this thing before we ruined it. " It's a good thing that Joy can finally control her reaction or else Sungjae will felt her being weird again.

________________

Sungjae brought up a plate of melon to his room after they are done with their dinner with Joy tailing him from behind. They decides to have a round of a night movie before Joy head home.

" Fabricated City ? " Joy point out a movie as Sungjae scroll down the list. " Haven't you watch it ?" She shook he head while munching the melon. " Ji Chang Wook play as an online gamers. " " Chang Wook oppa ? It must be good then. " " Oppa ? Yah, as if you are close to Chang Wook. " " As a fan, I can call him whatever I want. " " Calling yourself a fan when you're not even watching his movies. " " I'm a fan of his handsome face. Ppalli ! Let's watch this. " " Alright. "

" Woahh ! I can't believe that the hacker is actually a girl. Isn't that Shim Eun Kyung ? She looks different with that hairstyle. I think she loose weight. Don't you think she become prettier? " Joy felt weird when she got no response from Sungjae. She turn to check on him thinking that he might have fall asleep but he didn't. He is actually looking out of the window which she finds quite weird. She was about to call him again but decides to just enjoying the sight of his side profile.

Once again her heart began to race as her eyes traced his face, from his messy blonde hair down to his eyes which is warm, with a range of soft colours and lastly to his plump lips which remind her of her own lips as Sungjae always mentioned how their lips looks similar with each other. She turned back her gaze at his eyes and somehow she was curious of what could it directed to that made him oblivious that he's being watched right now. She follow his gaze towards the window. At first she didn't quite catch anything that interesting in her eyes but later it caught her. * Could that be his interest ? *

==============

Author's Note : If you guys realised, those mini two from above are actually taken from Sungjoy's last date where Sungjae fulfilled Joy's wish of wearing a school uniform for a date. Hehe. I can't help but to put it in since it was so adorable.