Long Distance Relationship

It's been a tiring day for Joy. Meetings and having to head down for couple of photoshoots just to make sure that her staff doing well were seriously drain her out. It was for the year end scoop and there's no surprise that everyone in the building were taking it as a big deal.

Having her rested her head on the back of the chair was something that she can thank for since she finally can breath from her hectic days. Looking at the files on her desk had only makes her sigh, " 10 minutes Sooyoung and you can go back to work. " She reminded herself, and slowly closing her eyes just to keep herself calm. It doesn't even took her seconds to open up again her eyes while giggling to herself. " My minds sure were busy think of anything even him. "

She try to clear her minds but when she close her eyes just now, his image invaded her minds out of sudden. She took her phone on the table, before scrolling out to their pictures. Smile can be seen on her face and somehow looking at his face had eventually relief her stress. " I miss you. "

It's been almost six months now ever since she went back to her place. And it took them really hard to adapt with the long distance relationship but there's nothing they can do other than accept it since both of them have their own careers that are also their priority.

As if he knew what she thought of, his name suddenly popped out on her screen, making the girl to smile in glee. She accepted his video call, and was in awed with the way he's smiling at her, making him look more handsome in her eyes.

" Hi sweetheart... "

His husky voice had only made her heart races and she believed her eyes had already shooting hearts on him. She always love him for calling her names. Honey, sweetheart, baby, just name it and it will never fails to makes her smiles happily.

" Hi too. Did you just finished your work ? " He nodded, laid himself down on the couch, with his working shirt still on. " You should go and take a bath instead of video calling me honey. "

Honey, the word that he loves the most to hear at this moment. It was as if all of his fatigue were released from his body. He was smiling like an idiot, not realised that the girl had been calling him since then. " You're sure tired. " That makes him come back from his trance, " You're saying ? " " You've been staring at me since then. I thought the line is lagging but found that it was just you. " Her chuckles could only makes his heart races.

" You're beautiful and I can't help but to stare. " " Aaahh, why are you like this ? " He always love how her face flushed whenever he calls her beautiful as if she will never adapt with that words at all, even when she always hear it from him. It never fails to make her feeling bashful.

" So what you've been up to these days ? " He asked, trying to make the conversation longer since he misses her so much. " Well, I've been busy lately, doing all the work for the Year End. " " I see but even  how busy you are, make sure to take a good care of your health dear. Do not skip meals. I don't want a zombie-like-girlfriend when I meet you. " " Don't worry, food and me were like bestie. Wait, did you said meet me ? " " Yeah, why ? Like meet you, when you're coming back here. Are you planning on not coming back here again ?? " Joy happened to let out a big laughter when she noticed how uneasy Sungjae can be right now. " No silly, I was just .. never mind. Don't worry, I'll be back after Christmas. " " Okay, don't scares me like that. "

" So, how about you ? What chu been doing over there lately ? " " As usual, been working my ass to finish a project for the new building and also, I've been working for this proposal that going to be done by Christmas. Hopefully my boss will accept it. It's been my dream to have this. And I can't imagine anything as big as this dream of mine. " " I'm sure you will do great on it. Fighting Honey ! " " You think so ? You really think that this proposal will end up with a good news ? " " 100% yes. " He just smiled at her, seeing how hard she try to raise his spirits has only makes her looks adorable. " Thanks dear. "

" I better go now. There are still some paper that need to be done. " " Sure. Don't push yourself too hard. " " I won't. I promise. " " Okay, I'll hang up now. " " Bye Honey. " " Just like that ? " " Why ? " " No goodbye kiss for me ? " " Sungjae, I'm in the office if you didn't notice. " " And your point is ? " He makes that annoyed face, making her giggles at it. " Arasso, mmmuuaahh ~ " And she gave that flying kiss, just for him to catch it and keep it in his heart. It was corny but he likes it. " Okay that's better. " " Can I go now ? " " Yes, bye love. " " Bye, dear. "

___________________

" So, what's you deal of having a dinner with me today ? " " Well I'm too tired to cook at home and feeling weird if I had my dinner alone, so I asked you. " " I don't mind actually as long you're paying. " " You know what, a man should be the one who pay the meals if he go out with a girl. " " But you're not that kind of girl, you're just my dongsaeng. There's a big difference there Joy. " She looked at him in annoyance before grinning like a little girl upon remembering something. " So, since we're in the topic. How's your progression with Seulgi unnie. "

Hyunsik almost chocked on his food once Seulgi's name being mentioned that took Joy in surprised since Hyunsik that she know will never feel nervous whenever they talk about girls. Probably Seulgi is special to him, that's why he's blushing right now.

" That's so out of blue. " He uttered after sipping on his drink. " You're blushing oppa. " " I'm not. " " Sure you are. " He try to looked away but in the end, he's giving in when the girl in front of him didn't stop teasing him. " I can't understand. It's my first time to have this kind of feeling. " " It's love. Probably you will get serious this time. " " I think I will. She's different, and it's hard to not think of her Joy. " " Aww, you made my fingers curling up oppa. " " Tssk, speaking of yourself I guess. You did the same with Sungjae. " " Whatever. Just want to remind you, if you really like unnie then just go for it but if you think of playing her heart, then keep in mind that you'll deal with me later on. And I'm serious here. " He can't help but to patted her hair, making the girl to squinting her eyes in annoyance. " I won't disappoint you Joy. I'm being serious too. " " Mark your words oppa. "

" So, do have you any plan for Christmas ? " " Well, as usual. I'll go back to mom's house and spend my days with her. Just like last year. " " You're not planning on meeting Sungjae ? " " I do miss him but I don't have enough leave to see him. But I'll call him. " " I see. I'm sure this Christmas will be great for you since you have him. " " Mwo ? " " Compare to last time, you're loveless now you're not. " " I'm not loveless, I'm just ... waiting for him. " " Means the same Joy. "