She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor.

Scars to your beautiful - Alessia Cara

"Harry?" I squeal as I jump away from Mr. Sterling. The door opens exposing Harry behind it, my mouth goes dry as he's changed into a somewhat cheer white tshirt exposing all of his tattoos and his hair tossed up in a manbun.

"Is that your boyfriend or something?" Mr. Sterling demands, Harry goes to speak but I interrupt him.

"No he's just a friend." I say as I grab my bag. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Sterling." I call out hurriedly as I make my way out the door past Harry and pull him along with me.

"What the fuck was that?" Harry whisper shouts as I drag him out to the parking lot. 

"I've cost one man his job here Harry, I'm not going to cost you yours too." I snap. "Mr. Sterling was already annoyed with you from that phone call. What did you say to him anyways?"

"It was supposed to be our first formal session Sara, you can't avoid them." He replies.

"I wasn't, he needed my help Harry." I assure him.

"Right, what did he need help with?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Sorting papers and cleaning the whiteboard." I say shrugging, Harry walks ahead of me and opens my door.

"Get in." He demands cooly sending chills down my spine. I slide up into the passenger seat as he runs around and climbs into the driver side. "Are you fucking stupid Sara?" He growls as he grips the steering wheel.

"Excuse me?" I retort, tears threatening to fall.

"For being so fucking smart you're an idiot." He spits as tears being to fall. "He didn't need any help, he just wanted to watch you clean that damn board." Harry says huffing.

"Why would he want-"

"You don't see what we see Sara, you have this dysmorphic sense of how you look. If I ever meet the asshole that caused you to be this way I swear I will kill him." Harry rants.

"No one caused me to be this way but myself Harry." I respond softly.

"That's bullshit and you know it." He spits as he hands me the other half of my sandwich. "Eat." He demands before pulling out of the parking lot. 

I've noticed more and more when men use authoritative tones with me I automatically do whatever they want.  Usually it's Michael telling me to suck his dick or something, maybe it's my sick need to be dominated or something. I don't have "daddy issues", I mean other then the fact that it's my fault my father is dead. He was a good father, my mom was an amazing mother. It kills me that I disappointed them so badly minutes before their deaths.

"I'm sorry." I mutter softly after finishing my sandwich, Harry huffs in frustration and swerves the SUV onto the shoulder before stopping the car and staring at me.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"I'm sorry Harry." I mumble looking down at my hands. 

"Look at me Sara." He insists and I shake my head, he moves his hand to tilt my head up and meet his green gaze. "You have nothing to apologize for, do you understand?" Harry says softly and I almost believe him. "Is there a particular store you would like to go to?" He asks dropping his hands from my chin.

"Nike I guess? I've never really bought workout clothing." I inform him and he nods before pulling back onto the street. After a few minutes of silence Harry pulls into a shopping center and parks in front of a large Nike shop. 

"Have an open mind ok?" Harry suggests.

"I'll try." I reply softly before grabbing my purse and hoping out. Harry stayed with me I browsed the racks, I huff in frustration that most of the extra larges were bright colors. I wanted black black and more black. Harry's brows furrow every time I grab a hanger with my size.