A sight of a soul when it's breaking making my heart grow cold.

Bad Reputation - Shawn Mendes

Harry's POV-

"Are you sure?" I whisper, in shock of what she just said.

"I want you to know me too Harry." She says in a sweet, innocent voice.

Innocent my dick.

Sure she may not look it but that mouth and body are sinful as fuck, I'm the luckiest man in the world to be able to bring her pleasure no man ever has.

Or will if I have anything to do with it.

"Ok baby, that sounds good." I assure her as my fingertips dance across her thigh.

"Harry..." She whines innocently.

"Sara...." I tease back trailing my fingertips higher.

"Seriously, you've already gotten off 3 times today and it isn't even 3pm. Give my vagina a break." She huffs.

"But one of those times you only used your mouth love." I retort and she blushes. "You're so fucking adorable." I coo as I grip her waist causing her to jump, my lips fall in an "o" shape as I realize what I've just discovered.

"Harry no- GOD DAMMIT HARRY!" She squeals as I tickle her relentlessly.

"That's right baby, scream my name." I tease as she squirms against me, her knee comes in contact with my crowned jewel causing me to bend over in pain as I cry out.

"Shit Harry are you ok?" She asks as she gets up and I roll off the couch onto the floor holding my weeping manhood. "I'm so sorry baby." She cries as she drops to her knees next to him.

"What the hell did you do to the poor guy?" Liam says as he bursts into the room.

"She broke my penis." I groan, still rolling around on the floor.

"He wouldn't stop tickling me!" Sara says standing up and pouting.

"Well don't tickle her and she won't snap into your slim Jim." Liam smirks.

Slim Jim??? WTF?

"It's far from slim." I snap as Sara shakes her head. "Tell him Sara!!! It's more like one of those long thick salamis."

"I don't care, I'm not touching it." Liam muses. "I just dropped off Emily and she asked me to bring your stuff back with me." He says as he presents my shopping backs from yesterday and sets them down. "Also..." He says stepping to the side as Nathan walks in.

I stand up and cross my arms as Sara squirms uncomfortably, she's not wearing a bra and knows Liam has his eyes on Emily but Nathan is another story.

"I just wanted to apologize for last night." Nathan says as he scratches the back of his head. "I'm sorry about Lottie too Harry." He adds indifferently and I don't believe him. "I was hoping we could start over? All of us?" He offers and I want to shove my foot up his ass.

"Yea." Sara says softly, my kind hearted girlfriend always looking for the best in people.

"Can I have a hug?" He asks her with a hint of mischief.

"No." I answer coldly.

"I asked her not you." He retorts.

"She isn't wearing a bra and her tits are still sore from me sucking on them all night." I snap rubbing it in his face.

She's mine, not yours.

"Oh I'll uh. See you at school I guess." He shrugs before leaving as Liam walks out too shaking his head.