I could stay right here and burn in this all day

No Control - One Direction

"Oh yea?"

"Fuck yes." I whisper before reattaching our lips. They work together sinfully well, like I've spent my entire life kissing him when in fact we just had our first kiss just over 24 hours ago. 

His lips taste like beer, tequila and mint, I'm literally getting drunk on his lips and it feels oh so fucking good. 

"Sara?" I hear a voice call me, Harry and I break apart and I turn towards the voice to see Nathan standing there furious. He grabs my wrist harshly before dragging me off to the kitchen with Harry hot on our heels. 

Once he stops Harry rips his arm off of me and steps between us looking down on Nathan who is easily 5 inches shorter at least "Keep your fucking hands off of her." Harry seethes and Nathan smirks. 

"What are you going to do about it huh? My brother will kick you out if you lay a hand on me remember." Nathan retorts cockily.

"Liam would be pissed if he knew you laid a hand on Sara." Harry snaps and Nathan rolls his eyes.

"It's none of his damn business is it? Thought he told you three to leave me alone tonight." Nathan challenges.

"That flew out the window when you show up with my girl." Harry chides and Nathan starts laughing. 

"You seem to forget you have a girlfriend Harry? I mean I know she forgets back you but damn, that's a hard ass to forget huh?" Nathan replies with an evil smile as Harry balls up his fists. "As far as I knew Sara was single, did that change?" Nathan asks.

"It changed yesterday." Harry answers for me.

"Well explain this to me then." Nathan says holding up his phone with the photo I accidentally sent him earlier.

Harry steps to the side slightly and looks down at me with his brows furrowed. "It was an accident Harry, I had you in my phone under Mr. S... Mr. Sexy, it was right above Nathan's name and I accidentally clicked his when I wasn't paying attention." I slightly fib knowing Harry will understand but not wanting Nathan to realize that the Mr. Styles that has been calling me into his office just had his tongue down my throat. 

"What about that kiss then." Nathan says with a cocky smirk. "You were ready to jump my fucking bones just a while ago." He whispers lowly. 

"You had just told me that Harry had a girlfriend of two years, I was drunk, angry and upset. I would of probably dressed up as Donald Trump and fucking Putin if you asked me to at that point." I say shrugging as Harry fights back laughter.

"It's not fair, I saw her first Harry. You still had a girlfriend." Nathan goes to push Harry and I decide that my dear Mr. Sexy has had enough physical abuse for the night so I step between them and push against Nathan's chest as Harry puts a reassuring hand on my hip.                               

"Early bird doesn't always get the worm Nathan, plus I am SOMEONE. Not something. I thought you were nice and sweet but you showed your true colors when I saw you walk off with that bimbo earlier. I'm not just some quick fuck to be had, I'm worth more then that." I snap, Nathan's eyes widen as Harry chuckles. 

"This isn't over Harry, I've taken one girl and I know I'll end up taking this one too." Nathan mutters as he walks by Harry, I look at him questioningly but he shakes his head so I decide to leave it alone. 

Harry walks over to the fridge, he grabs a water before coming back and lifting me onto the counter. He stands between my legs and takes a sip before offering it to me. The cold liquid washes away some of the alcoholic haze but the sexual energy between us strengthens as Harry's fingertips dance along the outsides of my thighs. 

"He's an asshole Harry, he won't take me away from you." I whisper reassuringly.

"Promise?" Harry says, his voice cracking and he looks down almost as if he's....

Insecure.

"I promise." I say as I cup his jaw, he leans into me and presses his lips against mine softly. I tangle my fingers in his curls and deepen the kiss earning a groan escaping his lips. Harry's fingers trail up to my hips as he rubs his arousal against my core causing me to tug his hair harder. 

"Fuck." Harry mutters against my lips and I smirk knowing how much control I have over him and loving it.  "Wanna go dance a bit more?" He asks and I nod biting my lip. 

He pulls me down and leads me back to the dance floor, once Harry is satisfied with our placement he grips my hips and pulls our bodies impossibly close. His fingertips tickle my lower back as he leans down to kiss me, I grip the back of his neck to pull him down to my height but he had other plans as he swoops his large hands behind my thighs and lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist. 

His prominent arousal hits me right where I crave him the most causing me to moan against his lips. Harry carries me across the living him and into the hallway before slamming my back into the wall and kissing me deeply. He releases one of my legs and pulls my other leg up even higher giving him more leverage to grind into me. 

It feels like we're making love right now even though we're both fully clothed, that's how intensely passionate our kisses are. A passion you can only feel when destiny plays a hand in it. Harry was destined to be my counselor, we were destined to be right here right now basically fucking against a wall.

"Harry." I whisper as I break away from his lips.

"Hm?" He hums as he attaches his lips to my neck.

"Can we take this to your room?"