We were lovers on a wild ride.

First Time - Kygo and Ellie Goulding

This felt right, just so fucking right.

Lottie hates my motorcycle, I begged her to take a ride with me. Fuck I even tried to bribe her with that damn Tiffany necklace she wanted with no success. Why would she want me to propose to her when she won't even try things that I love?

I just don't get it.

"This is amazing Harry." Sara says as she tightens her arms around my abdomen and thighs around my hips.

God dammit, now I'm hard.

The roads are narrow and winding leading up to the lake but Sara takes every curve and turn like a dream, driving my motorcycle has never been so pleasurable nor will it be.....

Unless she's draped over it naked.

These thoughts are totally not helping my raging boner or the fact that I haven't had sex in three months but it's not like I'm just attracted to Sara sexually.

I want all of her.

Sara is everything I adored about Lottie in the beginning. She's fun, smart and absolutely gorgeous but unaware of it. At the same time she's so much more then Lottie though, Lottie doesn't know the pain she does, Lottie even a year older then Sara doesn't know what it's like to hit rock bottom and have to build herself back up.

That's where I understand Sara the most, having to find yourself again after losing a parent but while I had photography to pick me up and express myself all Sara had was an abusive brother in law and ex boyfriend.

Sara had been quiet for a while but her grip on me tightened suddenly. "Harry can you pull off please." She asks softly and I nod before veering off onto the shoulder near the edge of a steep drop.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I set my feet on the ground, Sara clings to my arm as she hops off the bike and walks towards the edge taking off her helmet. I pull mine off and set it on the gas tank after putting the kickstand down. "Sara?" I whisper as I walk up behind her.

"It was here Harry." She says softly before turning around with tears steaming down her face. "This is where I lost everything."

No words were spoken, they weren't necessary. I just took her helmet from her, set it down and cupped her face before pressing a kiss to her forehead and wrapping my arms around her. I've never felt the way I feel when I hug her before, not with Lottie or anyone else.

When I wrap my arms around her it feels like I'm home.

And I know exactly what I have to do.

"Thank you Harry." She whispers as she looks up at me with her big dark blue eyes.

"No problem love." I reply as I wipe her tears away with my thumbs, she closes her eyes seeming to love the feeling of my hands on her face. "We just have a short ride to the trail, wanna do something fun?" I suggest and she nods, I pick up her helmet and slip it back on before pulling her over to the bike. After sliding my helmet on I climb on but sit back further in the seat, my arms and legs are so long they still reach and with Sara's shortness I'll be able to see around her.

"Where am I going to sit Harry?" She asks nervously and I pat the space between my legs. "I don't know how-"

"I'll still be driving love, you'll just be in front of me." I assure her before holding my hand out to help her on, my fingers grip her hips as she settles in between my legs with her ass against my crotch.

Ok, totally didn't mean for this to happen but I'll go with it.

"Where should I put my hands?" She asks.

"Wherever you want." I tell her before hitting the kickstand and starting the engine, she places her hands on either side of my legs around her as I pull back on to the street.

"Why haven't you taken anyone on this before Harry? This is incredibly." She gushes, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"No one wanted to ride with me." I retort.

"I'll ride with you anytime, anywhere." She says with a hint of seduction.

"I may take you up on that love."

Speaking of up, yep.
Most definitely UP.

Sara giggles as we make our way down the road more, her thumbs trace small circles into my legs and it feels like the little touches have heightened all of my senses. I can feel her breathing, her heart beating... I can feel how much she's enjoying this and I resolve to take her out on the bike as much as possible.

"Can I ride like that on the way home?" Sara asks as I pull into a parking place.

"It's not really safe, we just had a short distance but I wouldn't do it for a long ride like that." I explain after cutting the engine and helping her off. As I go to get off of the bike I realize I still have a raging boner that Sara is sure to notice. "Is that a deer?" I point behind her, trying to distract her before tucking myself up so it wasn't as noticeable.

Thank fuck I wore athletic shorts over these pants.

"I must of missed it." Sara mumbles.

I grab my bag out of the saddlebags and secure it to my back knowing we will need water sooner then late and then tuck my keys into a pocket.

"Ready?"

"What are we going to do?" She asks looking around.

"You'll see love."