You and I can stay awake and keep on dreaming.

End of the day - One Direction

"Come on, I'll make us some breakfast love."

"You cook?" I ask with my eyes wide and Harry nods.

"I do." He smiles and grabs my hand to lead me out to the kitchen. After directing me to a stool at the breakfast bar I sit back and watched my sexy tattooed and shirtless man work his way around the kitchen. 

Wait, did I just refer to him as MY man?

"What are we Harry?" I blurt out.

Fucking verbal diarrhea.

"What do you want us to be love?" He chirps as he whisks some pancake batter. 

"Well I mean we had sex and I normally don't do that out of a relationship." I explain awkwardly.

"Which we are in." He corrects me. "We have to be careful though." He adds. "I could care less about my job honestly, I just don't want you involved in another scandal... Maybe I should resign." He says thoughtfully.

"No, we can keep it a secret Harry. It's no one's business but ours anyways." I assure him, Harry walks over to me and kisses me softly. 

"Will you be my super sexy secret girlfriend?" He says smirking as he pulls away.

"Thought you'd never ask, but how secret?" I ask curiously.

"I think Emily had a good idea, I'll keep my hair up, wear a hat and dress casually with you as Harry your boyfriend then more formally as Mr. Styles your counselor." He explains.

"Harry with the american accent?" I tease.

"Like totally!" He smirks. "Blueberries or chocolate chips?" He asks holding a container of each in his large hands.

"Is that even a question?" I challenge, he chuckles and puts the blueberries away. 

"Your wish is my command princess." He teases.

"Well I wish you were naked."

"And I wish I didn't just hear that!" An unfamiliar also British voice sounds. 

"Louis this is my girl Sara, Sara this is Louis my best friend." Harry says as Louis takes my hand and places a chivalrous kiss to it. 

"So you're the one who beat up my boyfriend?" I tease and he shakes his head chuckling. 

"That was an asshole move, sorry." He says to Harry and Harry just shrugs.

"You just missed your asshole sister." Harry muses as I giggle.

"Good, I don't condone violence towards women but she deserves it more then you." Louis says huffing. "Hey, you making enough for me too?" He asks.

"I'm making enough for the whole house, pretty soon tweedle dee and tweedle dum will be up with their companion from last night." Harry says smirking.

"Yo English muffin!" Emily's voice chirps as she walks in the kitchen then she sees me. "NO FUCKING WAY, OH EM GEE Sara!!! You had sex!" She squeals.

"Is it painted on my forehead or something? What the fuck?" 

"Nah, just that glow after you get some good dick." Harry teases causing me to blue.

"Tell me everything!" She chirps.

"Definitely not." Harry retorts as Louis and I burst out laughing.

"Boo you whore." She huffs.

"Hey, at least she wasn't the one juggling two dicks last night!" Harry says snarkily.

"Jesus, Ungay Elton John is feisty today." Emily says as she rolls her eyes. "Just tell me one thing, was it good?" She whispers and I go to answer.

"It was amazing, all three times." Harry says smirking. 

"THREE TIMES SARA YOU NYMPHO!" She bellows as Niall and Liam wander into the kitchen, Liam kisses Emily on shoulder sweetly as Niall just looks like a little lost leprechaun.

"I'm the nympho? Seriously Em? You were getting spit roasted by the guy you've been lusting after all week and Irish cream over there." I point out, Emily turns beat red as everyone else cracks up.

"I like this girl, you should keep her around." Liam says to Harry as he slaps him on the back.

"Tell your brother to back the fuck off of her then." Harry mumbles and Liam shakes his head.

"I don't understand why you and Nathan hate each other so much." Liam shrugs.

"Because He fucked Charlotte." I inform him and am met with all eyes on me, Harry looks down and shakes his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a secret."

"It's fine love." Harry assures me with a tight lipped smile.

"When?" Liam asks in disbelief. 

"It doesn't matter, it's over anyways." Harry says shrugging.

"When Harry?" Liam insists.

"On my fucking birthday ok? You happy now?" Harry snaps as he drops the plate on the table. "Enjoy your fucking pancakes." He growls before stomping off.

"Shit." Liam mutters.

"Well you really did it now pal." Louis says rolling his eyes, slowly all of them turn to look at me and I nod. 

"I'll go check on him." I whisper before walking off towards Harry's room. 

When I walk in he's sitting on his bed with his head in his hands as his shoulders shake. "Harry?" I whisper as I walk towards him, he reaches out and pulls me between his legs before leaning his head against my stomach as he continues to cry. I run my hands through his hair reassuringly as I whisper loving words to him.

"I'm not even mad you know?" Harry says as he sits up. "I'm just so hurt, I've done so much for not only her but her entire family and she fucks our best friend's little brother on my fucking birthday. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want Louis or Liam to have to chose sides, I just tried to get over it but I never could. Not like we were meant to be anyways but still. On my fucking birthday? How cold can you get especially to the man who is basically providing you with everything? I never ever cheated on her, not until I met you." He says as he looks up into my eyes. "I tried so fucking hard to resist but I couldn't, from the minute I met you you've consumed my every thought Sara." He says as tears continue to fall. 

"Shh, it's ok Harry. It's over now and you have me. I would never ever do anything like that to you baby." I assure him before leaning down and kissing him. He pulls me into his lap and kisses me more passionately. 

"You're the only one that's ever made me feel like this Sara, I both love it and hate it. I hate not having control over my heart but I love that you do." He whispers and butterflies come alive as a warm feeling fills my stomach. Harry pulls my legs on either side of him and kisses me deeply, his hands grip my hip and I instinctively roll my body against his earning a moan.

"So, how about that shower?"