Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light

Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars

Harry-

"Are you alright Harry?"

"Yea, I think I just pulled a muscle or something." I say wincing as I lean over her back as we both come down from our high, just as I came my back locked up and painful spasms shot up my spine.

"Do you want me to draw you a hot bath?" She asks, her voice laced with concern.

"Yea that would- Oh fuck me." I sigh.

"Erm, Harry you're still inside me so...."

"No, my tattoo remember? I'm a fucking idiot." I huff before pulling myself from her and literally falling over because I can barely move. Sara slips off the bed and my eyes land on her ass, it jiggles perfectly as she runs across the room for two towels.

Down boy, that ass is the reason you're laid up right now.

Sara cleans herself up and slips on my shirt again before starting the tub. "Just leave that arm out." She shrugs when I cock my brow at her.

"You're a genius Sara." I mutter and she chuckles as she adds some fancy spa shit she had insisted on getting earlier.

"Can you move?" She asks as she places her hand on my arm.

"I kind of have to don't I? It's not like you can't carry me." I snap and immediately regret the tone I used.

"Well if you keep acting like this I'll be happy to drag your ass." Sara quips causing me to chuckle.

"Sorry babe, it just really hurts." I say softly and she kisses my cheek before moving my arm over her shoulder and helping me over to the tub.

"You didn't think this through did you Harry?" She says as I lower myself into the warm tub.

"What do you mean Sara?" I ask with my brows furrowed.

"You got a tattoo the first days of a trip to LAKE Tahoe! We can't gamble the entire time!" She points out and I chuckle.

"I do want to go hiking and into the lake so I'll just wrap it up so it doesn't get wet but there are so many other things for us to do love. Tomorrow we have tickets to a comedy show at Monte Bleu then Saturday I may of scored us some concert tickets." I inform her and her eyes light up. "Oh yea, then Sunday we're going to one of those win and painting nights." I add and Sara's face breaks out into the widest grin I've ever seen.

"I didn't know you painted." She says sweetly.

"I don't but you do." I shrug and she looks down.

"I haven't picked up a paintbrush since the accident Harry." Sara says softly.

"Well then it's time that changes."

**

The next morning I let Sara sleep in, my back was feeling a lot better so I decided to load up my laptop and do some research.

When is the application cut off date to UC Santa Cruz?

It was coming fast, this coming Wednesday and I huff knowing I won't be able to convince her in time. Then I remember that she used my computer to apply at UC Davis, I quickly locate the folder and fill out the application online before sending it off. If she doesn't get in then she will never know since I get the mail before her.

But if she does get in... I will fight for her dream, even if she won't.

"Harry?" My girl's sweet voice rings out.

"Morning love, are you hungry?" I ask and she gives me a devious smirk before biting her lips.

"How's your back feeling?"

**
An hour or so later Sara and I laid tangled in bed, she hums against my skin as my fingertips dance across her back.

"So what are we doing today?" She asks as she props her head on my chest gazing up at me.

"We have that comedy show tonight but I thought maybe we could ride up to the top of the mountain. There's a gondola that takes you down off a cliff and looks over the entire Tahoe forest, this is the last weekend it's open this year." I explain to her.

"But you're afraid of heights Harry!" Sara says with her eyes wide.

"You aren't, as long as I'm with you I'll be fine." I shrug and she leans up to kiss me softly.

"What have I done to deserve you hmm?" She asks with her lips against mine.

"I could say the same thing love." I chirp grinning at her. "We should get dressed, the gondola leaves at 2 and it's a half hour ride from here." I say as I pay her ass to get off of me, she leans up and kisses my nose before getting up.

"Can I wear your red flannel shirt?" She asks and I chuckle as I get up and pull some boxers on.

"We didn't buy enough clothing yesterday?" I tease, my mouth grows dry as she pulls on a black bra with straps that cross cross over her cleavage along with a matching black thong. "If you're wearing that underneath you can wear anything you fucking want." I mutter under my breath, Sara shakes her head at me before tugging up some distressed dark washed skinny jeans that are cuffed at the ankle. She pulls on a black tank top and then slips on my red flannel shirt. "Wow." I whisper as she pulls her hair down from her ponytail, she's just so fucking beautiful.

Sara smiles at me as I pull on my black skinny jeans and an old T-shirt before tugging on my boots. "Ready to go Harry?"

"I'm ready for anything with you."