I'll fix you with my love.*

The Cure - Lady Gaga

You know those dreams you never want to wake up from, those dreams where you meet the man of your dreams and ride him off into the sunset? 

I was having one of those dreams. 

But them I realize there are actual arms wrapped around me, that there is a hard body pressed up against me. Ok well more then a hard body.

This was so weird for me, waking up in someone's arms. Having my happiness and pleasure be a priority to someone let alone someone as amazing as Harry is just shocking to me. I never thought I'd get away from Michael, I thought I would spend the rest of my life being his sexual slave and business partner.

I had lost all hope.

But then I looked into those dreamy green eyes, that goofy lopsided smile and my world changed. He gives me hope for a better future, a brighter future full of love and passion. How can someone change my life in under a week like he has? How can sometime turn on one single light and illuminate my entire being?

I don't believe in love but if I did this could definitely be the beginning of it.

Harry rolls to his back but stays asleep so I take the opportunity to turn towards him and study his beautiful face. How the sunlight peaking through his drapes cast a golden light onto his creamy tanned skin. His eyelashes aren't crazy long but they are thick which makes his green eyes pop oh so well.

His pouty pink lips are parted as he blows even breaths through them, a light stubble is spread across his chin. My fingertips itch to feel it, to trace his razor sharp jawline. His bruises are darker today, the one near his eye luckily missed the socket so his brow is just slightly bruised. The blanket falls to his waist as I press my body against his.

His arm wraps around me instinctively but he remains asleep. We are both still naked from last night but I love it, I love feeling his warm soft skin against my own. I love being so vulnerable with him, I love trusting someone enough that they know me inside and out.

My fingertips find their way to his large butterfly tattoo which was my favorite of his sixty five plus collection. The feeling of his skin underneath my fingers is intoxicating as he whimpers in his sleep. The blanket bunched around his waist moves slightly and I bite my lip as I move it down his legs more.

Harry must be having a sweet dream according to his arousal along with the bead of precum forming on his swollen tip. I gently lean down and lick it clean earning a groan escaping Harry's lips. I softly grasp his silken shaft as I squeeze my legs together, my core aching for him. 

Smirking to my self I rise to my knees and carefully straddle him without waking him up. I bite my lip to keep myself quiet as I ease onto his massive length. He feels so fucking good inside me, like they took his mold and made me around it. 

A moan escapes my lips as I move my body against his, Harry groans as his hands find my hips. He squeezes his eyes shut probably thinking that he was having a dream. His eyes open revealing his sparkling dark greens as he looks up at me and grins.

"Well good morning to you too love." He muses as I press my hands against his chest for more leverage. "Damn baby." He grunts as he watches me body work against his. 

Watching him watch me is unlike anything I've ever experienced, I've always been so insecure, so unsure of myself but everything I do, everything I am is right in his eyes. He bites his lip and looks up at me intently as I continue to roll my body against his. 

I lean down to kiss him passionately and he grips my hips firmly as he bends his knees and thrusts up causing me to cry out against his lips. "God you feel so fucking good Sara." He grunts as I lose control and shudder coming undone around him. Once I come down from my high I lean back, letting him know that I want control again. "Ride me baby." 

Harry's gaze is so fucking sexy as he watches me, I couldn't help but lean back and cup my breasts as I bounce on his shaft. he reaches down to my core and gently caresses my clit adding an all new overwhelming pleasure. My movements before faster and faster as I feel him tremble beneath me. "Fuck Harry." I moan as his fingertips dig into the flesh of my hips. 

"Come for me love." Harry whispers before biting his lip. 

Suddenly I'm dizzy with pleasure as my high builds and build before finally peaking into an explosive orgasm as I come undone around him. I grind against him as I ride out the wave of my euphoria, Harry's body washes with a sheen of sweat as he watches me intently with his lips pursed. 

"Fuck yes Sara, FUCK." He shouts, gripping my hips even harder then before as he thrusts up and releases into me. "You're never ever ever leaving this bed, we are staying here for fucking ever." Harry mumbles and I giggle.

"You're insatiable Harry." I tease and he bites his lip.

"Only for you baby, I don't think I've ever had sex three times in an eight hour span." He informs me.

"Another first." I muse and he nods.

"Hopefully we have a lot more firsts in store for us." He replies biting his lips.

"I've never had sex in a shower before...." I say and feel him twitch inside me.

"Well I'm sure we can make that happen." He says smiling. 

I go to move off of him but he grips my hips again, pushing me down on his hardening manhood causing me to moan. I roll my hips against him feeling full of not only him but his release as well was adding an extra weight to my arousal. Harry moans as I place my hands on his chest and rock my hips against him when the door flies open.

"Miss me daddy?"