You make rain but I'll make it shower.

Power - Little Mix

Sara's POV-

Harry presses another kiss to my scars before standing up straight, he leans against the sink between my legs as his fingertip trail down the outside of my thighs. 

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask quietly. 

"It's nothing." He mutters but I know better.

"If you want me to be honest with you can you at least show me the same respect?" I ask softly as he lets out a breath.

"Do you ever feel stuck? You want something so bad but you can't go after it because you're too afraid of change, it's like your trapped in your own life without a way to change it." he asks searching my eyes.

"I do, not right now but I have." I reply before reaching up and touching a curl on his shoulder without thinking, I expected Harry to shy away or put some distance between us but he doesn't. "You should do whatever makes you happy Harry." I whisper as I gaze up into his green eyes, I could tell he was having an inner battle with himself. 

My focus falls to the black ink of his swallows peak out of his shirt since the top two buttons are undone. Suddenly I want to touch it, I have to. "Can I?" I ask whispering as I move my hand to his collar and gripping it, Harry nods and I brush my fingertips along his supple inked skin. Goosebumps erupt across his chest as I trace the black lines. "It's so soft." I whisper.

"You had asked me if I had any scars, remember?" Harry says softly and I nod with my fingertips still on his skin, Harry rolls up his right sleeve a little more and holds his arm out placing it in my lap. I drop my hand from his chest and look down at his arm. 

"I like your eagle." 

"Feel it." He whispers and I do as told expecting it to feel like his sparrow. 

But it didn't.

I could feel lines itched into his skin, hidden scars behind the ink.

"I used to cut when I was younger." He says as he watches my fingers trace the design. "No one knows about it except my mum and my sister."

"Why are you telling me then? What makes me special?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"You're so incredibly special Sara, you don't realize the power you have." He whispers as he brings his other hand up and cups my face. "You're so smart, that paired with your beauty and sex appeal you could bring any man to his knees." 

"Even you?" I ask, looking up at him and biting my lip. 

"Especially me." He says almost inaudibly as he licks his lips, I was mesmerized by his intent gaze down on me  and found myself leaning towards him.

"Sara! Come on, Mr. Styles bailed on you again." Emily's voice sounds from the other side of the door. 

"Go on, I'll leave after you're gone." Harry says as he takes a large step back from me.

Holy shit, I just almost kissed my counselor.

I hop down from the sink and tug my leggings back up before looking up to Harry. "Thank you." I whisper and he gives me a soft smile.

"Just remember that you have the power Sara, don't let anyone control you ever again ok?" He says as he pulls me in for a hug. "I think I needed a hug more then you did." Harry whispers chuckling. 

"I'm not complaining." I tease.

"Sara, we're going to be late." Emily says completely oblivious of what is going on just on the other side of the door. 

"I'll see you in a bit love." He whispers pressing a quick kiss to my hair before releasing me.

"Sorry about that." I tell Emily as I slip out of the bathroom. 

"Are you ok?" She asks with her eyes full of concern. 

"I'm great." I assure her with a smile before heading outside. Emily went on and on about the party tomorrow as we walked back but I couldn't stop thinking about what Harry had said. 

Could I really have some type of power over men? 

"Mr. Styles seemed sad today don't you think?" Emily says interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea, I asked him what was wrong but he was kind of vague." I say shrugging.

"He's probably just distraught because he's fallen head over heels in love with you." She teases and I roll my eyes.

"Yea, I'm sure that's it Em. I'll talk to you later." I say as we walk towards Mr. Sterling's class.

"Is he really as hot as everyone says?" She asks nodding to the classroom. 

"He's pretty hot but kind of creepy, Harry doesn't like him." I say slipping up.

"Harry?" She asks puzzled.

"My uh- my friend." Shit shit shit.

"Why haven't I met this friend and is he sexy?" She asks.

You have no fucking clue Em.

"He works a lot, I'm sure you'll meet him soon." I add shrugging. 

"Fine, I'll see you later." She huffs before walking off to her classroom as I walk into mine.

"Miss Andrews you're late." Mr. Sterling's voice bellows.

"I'm sorry sir." I reply innocently as his eyes darken.

"I'll need you to stay later again today." He informs me as I take my seat.

"I can't, I missed my session yesterday and cannot miss another Mr. Sterling." I say firmly as he leans back and crosses his arms. 

"You were late Sara, that doesn't go unpunished." He says sternly, almost challenging me. Normally I would back down and take it but that was the old Sara.

That was the Sara that wore shirts three sizes too large, the Sara who allowed her brother in law to use her.

"I don't think Principal Johnson would like that Mr. Sterling." I retort as the class murmurs. 

I was done being pushed around.