There's not enough rope to tie me down

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - P!nk

Nathan smirks at me and shakes his head, "That's what she said babe." He teases before pulling onto the street, I giggle at him but in all honesty I didn't mean for it to sound sexual. I actually really want meat.

After a few minutes Nathan pulls up to an old styled diner, I hand him his jacket back which he takes apprehensively. "You sure you won't need it?" He asks and I shake my head not wanting him to be cold. Once we climb out of his car Nathan rests his hand on the small of my back before leading me into the warm diner.

We're seated in a cozy corner booth in the almost completely empty diner before an older, cheerful looking lady comes over. "What can I get you dears?" She chirps and Nathan smiles at me.

"Can I get a hot chocolate, the California burger with no onions and fries." I order, she smiles and nods at me before looking at Nathan.

"I'll have the same actually." He says with a kind smile before taking my menu, putting it with his and handing it to her. She nods and tells us she'll be right back with our hot chocolate before walking back into the kitchen, a shiver sneaks up on me from my bare thighs against the cold vinyl of the bold booth. "You cold again?" He asks in concern.

"A little bit." I reply as he moves closer to me, he nervously puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me against his warm chest causing me to hum in appreciation. "That's better." I say softly, he smiles and places a soft kiss to my head before lifting my legs to rest over his.

"Good." He whispers, I look up at him and smile softly. The corner of his lips turn up and he leans down to press a soft kiss to my lip.

This side of Nathan is so different, he's nothing like he was before but maybe because Harry was involved. Or maybe me shooting him down all those months ago made him rethink his process. Either way, I'm not complaining. I can tell he's being genuine toward me and that he does actually care for me.

The waitress returns with our hot chocolates and smiles at us sweetly as I rest my head against Nathan's shoulder, we don't dare move from our warm little cocoon so Nathan grabs out mugs and we sip the warm rich chocolate liquid in comfortable silence.

It was nice, I didn't feel pressured to do anything but I was appreciating being so close and intimate with someone that clearly cared about me. He didn't get petty with Harry like he would of months ago, he has let me set the pace and make the moves which I appreciate.

Who knows, maybe there could be something real with Nathan. 

Dinner soon arrived and I regretfully pull myself away from Nathan's warmth before cutting my burger in half and biting into it. I was starving, I must of skipped lunch but honestly I just can't remember. We make small talk as we eat, mostly Nathan telling me about his tattoo plans.

After I was done eating I started shivering again so Nathan wrapped his arm around me while he finished up. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asks softly as he pushes away his plate, I lean my head again his shoulder and mutter not really. Nathan chuckles and kisses my forehead, "Want to come back to mine and watch a movie or something?" He asks and I nod, he slips some money on the table before sliding out of the booth and extending his hand out to me to help me out.

We quickly make out way back to the car where Nathan turns on the heater and heads towards the rich part of town, I grew up in a nice neighborhood with a big house but Nathan's home is a fucking mansion nestled in the Wine Country hillside. "My mom is out of town for work." Nathan says as he pulls up to the large house.

"What about your dad?" I ask and he sighs.

"I was the result of a fling, my parents stayed friendly but he wasn't much of a father honestly. I think that's why Liam is around so much." He explains and I nod softly before climbing out of the car, Nathan leads me to the large double doors before unlocking them and letting us into the warm house.

"This is beautiful Nathan." I whisper as I look around, it was almost palace like.

"Yea, I guess it is." He murmurs before grabbing my hand, "My room is this way." He says leading me off to the right, something about it reminded me of my house. How removed Nathan is with his room off in it's own area, almost like a guest suite. 

His room is decorated in tones of black and dark brown leather along with some old sailor style drawings and paintings. "Did you do these?" I ask looking around, Nathan nods before turning on his TV. 

"What do you want to watch?" He asks and I shrug.

"Whatever you want." I say softly as I sit on his bed and unzip my boots before sliding them off and placing them with my jacket and purse. Nathan puts on some indie film I had never heard of, he said it got great reviews so I nodded before settling down on his bad. It's large and very comfortable, the blankets are soft black faux fur and the sheets a rich Egyptian cotton. 

Nathan pulls back the covers and holds his arms out inviting me into his warmth which I gladly accept. He doesn't try anything, just comforts me with innocent soothing touches and light brushes of his lips to my temple. 

After a while his touches and the warmth of his body have me feeling spontaneous, courageous even as I tilt my head up and kiss him softly. I wanted to forget about Harry, forget his touch and replace it with someone else's.

I caress the back of Nathan's neck as I deepen the kiss much to his surprise, he returns my kiss and our lips mold together. I press my body against his earning a groan against my lips which allows me to slip my tongue past his. Nathan's hands run down to my hips and dig into my flesh, I smirk against his lips and pull his weight on top of me allowing him to rest between my legs. 

His lips leave mine before placing kisses along my jaw to my neck, I tilt my neck to allow him more access and moan when he nips at the soft soft. His arousal feels heavy on my thigh, Nathan moans as I reach down and palm him through his pants. 

"Are you sure?" He whispers with his lips still against my neck, I nod before pulling him up so our lips meet again. "Just give me a sec ok?" He whispers against my lips after kissing me, I whimper as his warmth leaves my body and he walks into the bathroom before shutting the door.

My thoughts are interrupted by Nathan's phone buzzing next to me, when I look at the screen I see a text from Lottie. 

"Did you do it yet?"