You're my downfall, you're my muse,my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

All Of Me - John Legend

"Good morning Harry." I whisper as I set down a tray with eggs, bacon, toast and coffee in front of him.

"I'd rather you come back to bed." He grumbles and I giggle, I had been up an hour already, taken a shower and gotten ready for school as well as took Roxy out for a potty break and administered her medicine.

"I have to go to school soon babe." I whine and he huffs before sitting up, "Hurry up and eat because I have something for you." I whisper before kissing his lips softly then walking into his bathroom to finish my hair.

After a few minutes Harry stumbles into the bathroom, wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck before walking over to the toilet. "You could ask me to step out for a moment Harry." I scrunch my nose at the sound of him taking a piss. 

"Eh, it's my bathroom and it's not like I haven't pissed in front of you before." He teases reminded me about the time I accidentally turned around while he was pissing during a hike in Tahoe. 

I shake my head and chuckle as I walk back into Harry's room, "What did you get me?" He asks with a smirk as he pulls on some skinny jeans and a Tshirt.

"Close your eyes." I say softly, he squeezes them shut and I grab the large canvas I had stashed last night. "Ok you can open."

Harry's eyes widen at he looks at the canvas, I had painted a large ship, much like the one on his arm. It was veering through a storm but in the distance was a beautiful, lush island with blue sky and a bright sunburst.

"Do you like it?" I ask nervously, Harry walks towards me and takes the canvas to examine it closer.

"I don't know what to say, Sara this is amazing." Harry says in disbelief before setting it down and wrapping his arms around me, "Thank you baby." He whispers into my hair.

"Happy birthday Harry, I meant to give it to you yesterday but things were a bit crazy." I reply before rising on my tip toes and kissing him softly, "I love you."

"Mm so it wasn't a dream?" He smirks against my lips and I shake my head no, "Good cause this is far better then any dream I've ever had."

**

"Babe I'm going to be late for school." I whine against Harry's lips, "You can't hold me hostage with your kisses."

"I can try." He replies before kissing me again, we both jump as something - well someone- hits the window. Roxy starts to bark as Harry and I look over to see Emily's smiling face. "Your friend is annoying." He groans before shushing Roxy.

"That's why I love her." I shrug before leaning over and kissing his cheek, "Lunch in your office?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll grab some take out from that Italian place you love." He replies.

"Take care of my girl for me." I add as I pat Roxy's head, just as I go to slide out of the car Harry grabs my hand.

"I love you." He says softly and I smile.

"Love you too Harry." I say with sweet smile before slipping out of the SUV, Emily grabs my hand and drags me towards my class.

"So you two are back together?" She quizzes and I sigh with a soft smile.

"We're taking things slow but yes, we're back together." I reply, Emily jumps up and down squealing in excitement. I roll my eyes as her actions attract the attention of our classmates. "You're quite embarrassing, you know that right?"

"Bitch you wouldn't have me any other way." She teases as she loops her arm through mine, I shake my head giggling.

"Absolutely not."

**

My first few classes flew by, I was so stressed about finals even though I had already been accepted into UCDavis. I just don't know if I'm going, I mean I can always do a year at the JC here then apply to a school that I actually want to go to. A part of me still feels somewhat tied to my parent's company, I mean I technically own a part of it.

Then there's Harry, we just found our way back to each other and I don't want to think about leaving him again plus I love where I'm living now. 

For once I feel independent, happy and loved.

"Hey babe." Harry greets me as I close the door to his office, he's wearing a white button up shirt with his hair down in his glorious curls. He jumps up from his chair before wrapping his arms around my waist, I tilt my head up and kiss him deeply missing the way his lips felt against mine for the few hours we were apart.

"How's my girl doing?" I ask after pulling away and sitting next to Roxy's sleeping form on the couch.

"She's good but little bugger stole our breadsticks." He says as he grabs a bag and sits down next to me, "Your lunch my love."

"Thank you Harry." I reply softly, "For everything, helping me take care of her so I can take my exams and lunch especially."

"Anything for you baby." Harry coos as he brushes my hair behind my ear, I smile at him sweetly as he leans over and presses a soft kiss to my cheek. It's not enough for him though, he cradles  my neck and presses his lips against mine. They mold together in pure perfection before he slips his tongue past my lips to deepen the kiss, I hum in appreciation as our tongues swirl together.

"Mr. Styles?" A voice calls out and the doorknob turns, Harry jumps away from me and leans against his desk as he runs a hand through his hair while I open my food and try to look inconspicuous. Principal Johnson enters the room and nods to Harry before seeing me sitting on the couch eating with Roxy's head in my lap, Nathan walks in and stands next to him. He stares at me before looking at Harry, a look a realization flashes through his eyes and I'm completely frozen.

Oh for fucks sake.