The way it brings out the blue in your eyes is the Tenerife sea

^^ Outfits described in previous chapter

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

"Harry?" I squeak out weakly, he shoots me a sheepish lopsided smile as I take in his appearance. His suit is extremely well fitted, the red and black brocade set off his eyes and skintone so well. But the biggest change was his hair, no longer past his shoulders in unruly majestic curls. It's now tightly cropped around his beck and ears with a bit more length on top, his face was also cleanly shaven vs the light scruff I had grown accustomed to recently.

He looks good, scratch that. He looks fucking amazing.

I had no words, I was completely frozen. All of the anger I had for him just melted away because he's in front of me, because he came back to me.

My body was moving faster then my mind, before I knew it I was throwing myself into his arms. "I was so worried about you, why didn't you call me back?" I ask as he hugs me into his chest more.

"I'm sorry baby, I uh.... I lost my phone." He admits and I sigh.

"That's why Lottie answered it." I huff as I pull away.

"Hey English muffin, is Liam outside?" Emily asks and Harry nods, "have fun you two." She sings before walking out the door as I cock my brow at him.

You had this all planned?" I ask curiously, Harry smirks before holding out his hand.

"Your chariot awaits m'lady." He says with a chivalrous bow, I place my small hand in his much larger before following him down to the street. Liam and Emily wave from their limo before pulling away and I look at Harry in confusion, a neigh is heard as Harry smirks and nods off towards a horse drawn carriage.

"You've got to be shitting me right now." I mumble under my breath causing Harry to chuckle, he leads me straight up to the carriage and helps me up before climbing in himself.

"I'm sorry about Wednesday Sara, Lottie called and said she went into labor and I just panicked I guess. I knew how much the gala meant to you and I had all intentions of going." He says sighing and I nod in understanding, "after that I just needed some time to think, clear my head a bit. Then I remembered your prom was coming up and hoped I could make it up to you." He explains.

"Did Lottie have the baby?" I ask not able to bite my tongue anymore, Harry looks at me and cups my face.

"Let's not talk about her tonight, all that matters is love right? The love between you and I." He whispers, I nod softly and he leans down to press his lips against mine. My fingers go to the back of his hair as they always have but there's nothing to grip onto.

"Why did you cut your hair?" I ask after pulling away.

"I look a lot younger now, plus no one should recognize me. If anything we can claim I'm Edward Selley, a cousin!" He smirks and I smile at him for what feels like the first time in forever. "You look absolutely stunning Sara, I knew that dress was perfect for you." He whispers, I blush profusely before looking down at my fingers.