I wanna make, wanna make love Girl, I can't lie*

Suffer - Charlie Puth

I feel Harry's hands at my hips before hugging from behind and nuzzling into my neck, "Wow." He whispers as he finally realizes what I was painting, "That's me." He murmurs and I turn my head to the side so I can smile at him.

"It is you, my favorite part of you."

"Really, you like them better then my lips?" He teases as he kisses my neck softly causing me to moan, "What about my fingers hm?" Harry whispers against my neck as his fingers run down and brush ever so lightly across my core eliciting a whimper escaping my lips. 

"I love every part of you Harry but your eyes are how I read you, I can tell what you're thinking without words. I can tell if your sad, in pain, when your happy or even when your horny." I reply and he spins me in his grasp before peering down at me.

"And what do they say right now?" He asks with a mischievously lustful glint in his eye.

"Harry no-" I'm cut off as he slaps a handful of paint across my ass, I narrow my eyes at him as he leans to the side and admires his handy work.

"Told you I like to get messy." He whispers in a low rasp not noticing me reach over and grab a hand full of paint myself. 

"Messy huh?" I say in a sultry whisper as I hook my unpainted hand behind his neck, I rise on my tiptoes and bite my lip before whispering, "I'll show you messy." Harry bites his lip as my hand glides down his chest before palming his arousal, the cold paint causes Harry's skin to erupt in goosebumps as he stares down on me intently.

"You're going to pay for that Sara." He growls.

"What you gonna do hm big boy?" I dare, he goes to grab me but I dart around him and over to the table full of paint.

This must look hilarious, here we both are in white underwear about to have a paint war. Hilariously sexy.

"Sara..." Harry warns as I turn around with both of my hands soaked in paint, "I don't think that's a wise decision." He cautions and I smirk

"What if this is the first step of taking control?" I taunt as I walk towards him seductively.

"Baby you can control me in anyway you want." He retorts, his low seductive tone matching my own. 

"Really?" I ask arching a brow at him and he nods, I bite my lip as I contemplate my next move. Harry's eyes widen as I run my hands along my body, spreading the paint that was meant for him into my skin. "So if I told you I wanted to fuck me right here." I pause as my hands trail down his abs to the top of his boxers, "Right now, you'd do it?" 

"No I wouldn't." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me, "But I'd make love to you." He whispers, tears of happiness threaten to fall as I gaze up at him.

"What's stopping you then?" I whisper, Harry bites his lip before cradling my face and kissing me deeply. He walks us back without breaking the kiss until I feel the table behind me, Harry tugs down my painted panties before lifting me up on the table. His lips meet mine again in a feverish crash as he grips the back of my bra and rips it apart leaving me gasping for air.

Fuck that was hot.

Harry's lips kiss down my neck to my chest careful to attention to each breast before kneeling between my legs, "Lie back." He whispers as he kisses up my thigh, I do as told and accidentally knock over a container of white paint that hits my side. 

I cry out as Harry plunges his tongue into me without warning, no one has touched me like this since him and if I have my way. No one will.

Sex with Ian was more wham bam thank you mam, yea I orgasmed once but that was it. Being with Harry is so different, he's so fucking attentive. He always takes care of me in the best way possible and before I know it my toes are curled and my fingers tangled in his hair as I scream his name into the night. 

His tongue slowly trails up and down my slit causing me to buck my hips, he pushes them down with one arm and wraps his lips around my clit before pumping a finger in and out of me. My back arches against the table and my hands cup my breasts as I feel my high approaching again, his arm that was restraining me leaves my body. When I look down his vivid green eyes stare at me as he strokes himself while continuing his movements against my core. 

That sight alone brought my climax on so much quicker and I grip his hair as I come undone against his tongue. "Fuck Harry." I sigh in content as he rises to his feet, I cry out as he slides into me filling me up only the way he can.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispers with concern washed over his face.

"No, you're perfect." I whisper before pulling him down to kiss me, our lips mold together and Harry moans as I nibble his bottom lip gently. "I love you." I whisper as I gaze up into his eyes I love so much.

Harry lifts me up from the table before laying me down on the floor, fitting himself between my legs and sliding into me again. "I love you Sara." He whispers as he grips my hips and thrusts mercilessly. "So. Fucking. Much." He says between thrusts, it's as if our bodies aren't close enough for him. He sits back on his knees and pulls me into his lap as he hits the deepest part of me that only he can reach. 

I can feel him everywhere. Inside me, against my skin, in my hair.. He's literally touching every part of me and it feels so fucking good. "I missed the way you feel baby." He whispers as he gazes into my eyes, sweat mixed with the somewhat dried paint leaves our skin slick as we slide against each other. His fingertips dig into my hips even more as I feel another high coming over me, my eyes roll back and my mouth is left gaping open as the intense peak rushes through me. "Get on your knees." He whispers as he pulls himself out of me, I do as told and look at him. Harry smirks and shakes his head, "Face the other way." 

I turn and feel Harry gently press my shoulders down so I'm on my hands and my knees, his large hand caresses my ass before swiftly swatting it causing me to cry out in surprise. Just as I cry out Harry slams into me from behind causing my cry to evolve into a long weak moan. 

Harry's lips trail up my spine as his thrusts grow harder and deeper, his hand reaches up and tangles in my hair pulling me back into him which allows him to kiss and suck at my neck. "Tell me again." He whispers.

"I love you Harry." I force out, his deep thrusts stealing my breath from me. 

"Am I the only one that can make you feel this way?" He asks in a possessive tone and I nods.

"Yes Harry, only you." I whisper, Harry pulls me up more so that my back is against his chest and he can finally press his lips to mine again. He snakes an arm around and caresses my clit as he pounds into me, my nails rake against his scalp before tugging at his hair as my orgasm rips through me. Harry moans as my walls clench down around him, milking his length as he spills into me. 

He stills inside me as he peppers kisses along my neck and shoulder, "I hadn't been with anyone since you." He whispers and I frown knowing that it's not that case for me, "I don't care that you fucked him Sara, it wasn't like this. That's all that matters, love is all that matters."