I wanna be closer to you, let you under my skin

Love So Soft - Kelly Clarkson

Sara-

Harry was right, after just a few miles the roads were dry and there was no sign of snow. It was weird, like it was a magical little snowfall just for the two of us. 

It was perfect.

We've been taking his motorcycle a lot with the weather being so nice but with this trip being almost four hours I gotta tell you... My ass is killing me. "You ok back there baby?" Harry asks as we approach the stateline. 

"Yea, my ass is just killing me." I groan and he chuckles. 

"I'm sure I can help you with that after we check in." He purrs and I can literally hear him smirking. "Well we did it Sara, you've now officially been out of state." Harry chirps as we pass the welcome to Nevada sign. 

"It's so beautiful here." I say softly, a large lake on our left and a sleepy town on our right. "How did you learn about this place?" Oh God, did he bring Lottie here?

"Payno brought me up here when I turned 21, said I wasn't a man until I put chips on the table." Harry chuckles and my body fills with relief. "I kept meaning to come back here since but didn't want to come alone, now I have someone special to bring with me." He adds and I smile even though he can't see me. 

Harry drives another mile or so before pulling into a hotel parking lot, no. A fucking resort. The bright blue lake with the pale blue sand beach is literally steps away. He parks the bike upfront before helping me off the bike and grabbing the two small bags he had stuffed in the saddlebags. 

Our fingers tangle together as we walk into the hotel, I've never been somewhere so fancy before. Harry leads me right up to the check in desk and gives them his ID and credit card before wrapping his arm around my waist. This is another thing I'm not used to, he's so fucking proud to be with me. Outside of school we don't have to keep any secrets, we can just simply be together. 

I cannot tell you how refreshing that honestly is.

"Your private villa is all set Mr. Styles, have a pleasant stay." The receptionist tells him as she hands him a key and a map, Harry picks up the bags and slings them over his left shoulder before grabbing my hand with his right and leading me through the courtyard towards the beach.

"Villa?" I ask and he smiles. 

"For once I'd like to not share any walls you know?" He says and a blush creeps across my face, Harry leads us onto the beach and towards a row of what looked like condos. The first one was smaller, only one story. That was the one Harry was leading me to, our steps are literally on the beach. The water just 10 feet from our doorstep.

Harry unlocks the door and leads me into the villa, it's one open room aside from the toilet. The shower is enclosed in glass in the corner with a large vanity next to it, there's a sitting area next to a large sliding glass door our to the beach. The large four king side bed is against the wall on the right but best of all was the large Jacuzzi tub smack dab in the middle of the room.  

"Thank fuck I'm on birth control." I mutter causing Harry to chuckle. "This is seriously incredible Harry." I say looking around the room in awe.

"I knew you'd like it." He says after putting the back down on the bed, Harry wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. "Ass still sore?" He asks and I nod. "Strip and lie down love." He suggests, I'm bit my lip and do as told. Harry sheds his jacket, shirt, shoes and jeans before grabbing a lotion from my bag and approaching the bed. 

A moan escapes my lips as I feel Harry straddle my ass, he kisses from shoulder to shoulder before running his tongue down my spine lightly causing me to hum in appreciation. He shifts down my body before opening my lotion, Harry squirts some of it on his hands and he warms it up before massaging it into my lower back and ass. 

"Baby you really need to stop moaning, we don't have much more time before we have to go shopping and get ready for my appointment." Harry grunts in frustration.  

"Sorry, it just feels so good. Your hands are magical."

"Told you they aren't just good for splitting apples." He teases and I giggle.

After a few more minutes of massaging me Harry slaps my ass and collapses next to me. I turn over and rest my head on his chest as he caresses the skin of my back. "Hey, I didn't know this room had that." Harry says motioning up, to my surprise the ceiling above the bed is mirrored. "We could have some fun with that." He says biting his lip and I roll my eyes. 

"Maybe later." I tease before pushing myself up, Harry's eyes go to my bare chest and he licks his lips. "My eyes are up here Styles." I chirp before climbing off the bed. "And I can feel you staring at my ass."

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't stare hm?" He says, within seconds I feel his arms wrap around me as he kisses my neck. "You're mine and I can stare whenever I like." He whispers in a low rasp, his voice alone causes me to arch my back wanting do much more of him. "Get dressed baby, we have some shopping to do."

**

Two hours later a car brought us back to the hotel, we had bought way too much but who really cares? Definitely not Harry or I. Harry had picked out a lot of my clothing, I trust him so I didn't waste time by trying any of it on. 

Now we're getting ready to go to the tattoo parlor before dinner, Harry had picked out a dark gray velvet dress for me. It was body hugging but with the lingerie set I got, looked amazing. It has thin spaghetti straps and goes to my knees but has above my left knee up to my thigh. I had picked out some killer black pumps and let my hair down in it's natural waves before finishing my look with some eyeliner, mascara and a red lip.

"Holy hell Sara." Harry looks at me with his eyes wide and his mouth open. "You look amazing." He coos as he places his hands on my hips, my hands go to his blue button down shirt and begin to button it up.

"You always look good." I say as I button the bottom three before twirling one of his curls around my fingers. 

"Nothing compared to you love." He says before kissing me sweetly, thank you Kat Von D for your amazing lipstick that doesn't budge. "We've gotta go though." Harry says looking at his watch, he pulls a black blazer over his pale blue shirt that he's paired with black skinny jeans and black boots.

There's a car waiting to take us to the tattoo shop, once we arrive Harry helps me out of the car before opening the door and leading me in. "I have an appointment for 5 with Kia." Harry informs the heavily tattooed Asian man. 

"That's me." Kai holds his hand out and Harry introduces himself then me. Kai leads us into the shop and has Harry take off his shirt before applying the stencil, Harry had him draw up a bee to pay homage to where Harry grew up. He has a first spots left open in his sleeve so I guess he's slowly filling it up. Once they got started I was really surprised by how calm and collected Harry is while getting a needle gauged into his flesh. "Have you ever thought about getting a tattoo?" Kai asks and I think for a moment.

"Honestly no, I'm not against it. I just haven't thought about it at all." I answer and he nods, after another 45 minutes Harry is done and Kai is cleaning up.

"I love it Kai, thank you." Harry says as he pulls his shirt back on. "What do you think babe?"

"It's Bee-outiful."