You take me places that tear up my reputation

There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes

"You ready to have some fun tonight?"

"Depends on the kind of fun you're talking about." I reply biting my lip and Harry smirks. 

"Well after dinner I figured we could go gambling a bit, have a few drinks and end up tangled up together in bed." Harry muses and I sigh smiling.

"That sounds amazing Harry but there's one problem." I point out and his brows furrow. 

"What's that love?"

"I'm not 21, hell I'm not even 19 yet." I remind him and his smile widens as he reaches for his wallet. 

"I know, that's why I have this." He replies handing me an ID.... MY ID.

"Harry how did you-"

"I swiped your school ID while you were sleeping the other night, Liam has a friend that helped me out so Happy Birthday baby." He replies cheekily and I see that the birth date is set to today, according to this ID I JUST turned 21. I frown and Harry takes my hands. "For the next five days I want to just be your boyfriend Sara, not your therapist, not a school staff member. I don't want to have any rules, laws or other bullshit getting in the way. This doesn't mean you have to get drunk baby, it just means we can go have some fun without worrying about your age." Harry assures me and I sigh. "Is that alright love?" He asks, his face full of concern.

"Yes." I nod. "That's fine Harry." I whisper, Harry pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. 

"I know we'd still have a good time anyways but I'm selfish and love the idea of so many of your firsts being with me." Harry confesses and my stomach flutters. 

"You're amazing Harry." I whisper cupping his face before pressing my lips to his, our lip mold together heatedly before the driver pulls up to a large casino. Harry pats my ass so I get off of him, he pays the driver and helps me out of the car before leading me into the large beautiful casino.

Harry takes my hand and leads me towards an elevator, once inside he hits the top floor button before looking at me with dark lustful eyes. "Don't go all fifty shades on me since we're in an elevator Harry." I tease and he bites his lip.

"Would you be into something like that?" He asks.

"Like what Harry? You want to hang me from the ceiling and make me your sex slave?" I purr as I grip the collar of his shirt, nervousness washes over his features. Almost like he's scared to answer.... Oh, he's into it. "You do don't you." I whisper as I loop my arms around his shoulders, Harry's eyes fall to my cleavage basically pouring out of my dress and I smirk. "Maybe I'll let you tie me up sometime." I whisper as I tip toe up to his earlobe. Harry sucks in a breath as the elevator dings. "If you're lucky." I say pulling and winking before walking out of the elevator, I can feel Harry's eyes on my ass as a sense of empowerment washes over me.

I just made him speechless, not only that but from the evidence straining against the tight denim material of his jeans, I also  turned him on.

"You're a fucken tease you know that?" Harry grunts after catching up to me, two men walk past us and both of them clear check me out. Harry growls and wraps his arm around me allowing his hand to rest on my hip possessively. 

"Don't worry Harry, I only have eyes for you." I assure him as I lean my head on his shoulder, he presses a kiss to my hair and we continue walking towards the restaurant. Large double doors open to the round room full of tables and booths, the entire place reeks of money and I'm kind of loving it.

"Styles for two." Harry says to the hostess, she shows us to a table by a the wall of windows before leaving us with our menus. The floor to ceiling windows look over the lake and city bellow.