All those motherfuckers been too mean for too long and I'm so sick of crying.

Bastards - Kesha

AN- Haven't done one of these in a while, how are ya'll doing? I know there have been a lot of twists and turns lately but it's all for a reason, I was discouraged a bit to see Sara somewhat slut shamed. She's young, naive and human, we make mistakes. By her age I'd already been with like four or five men and I have no regrets.

Anyways we are quickly approaching the final arcs, I'm guessing maybe 20 more chapters or so? IDK we will see how they write. Please comment and vote as it tells me how much you're enjoying the book (Which you're still enjoying hopefully).

I love ya'll

-Nell
____________________

"Are you alright Sara?" Liam asks as he climbs into the front seat after opening my door for me, I just stare off at the house I grew up in imagining it bursting into flames and solving all my problems as well was destroying the two people I despise the most.

"I need to find Roxy." I say indifferently, Liam nods and begins to drive around the neighborhood shouting her name.

"This order is full of holes Sara, I can get you out of this easily." Niall says looking over the paper Michael had gotten, "You need to call your bank and remove both of them from any accounts you have." He adds and I nod before calling the bank and following Niall's directions as Liam continues to search for Roxy.

It was easier then I thought, pretty soon Vanessa and Michael were completely cut off from me and I could be free.

The sky was darkening and there was still no trace of my dog so we head back to drop Niall off at his office building while I resolve to return tomorrow and continue the search for her. She's microchipped and has tags with my number on it so I'm optimistic that I will get her back, I have to.

"Where am I going to go Liam? I have money but no one will rent to me because I'm so young and in high school." I sigh as Liam pulls into his tattoo shop.

"Come on, there's someone I want you to meet." He says smiling before jumping out of the car and opening my door. "I promised my best friend I'd take care of you, he trusts me and you should too." He whispers as we walk towards the shop. "Hey Ronnie!" Liam calls out as we walk through the doors, a tall man strides out of the back.

My breath catches in my throat as Liam smirks at me, the guy is tall as fuck. Like maybe two inches taller then Harry, he isn't quite as handsome as Harry either but the resemblance is astounding right down to the same shade of their eyes.

"Ronnie do you still have that room for rent?" Liam asks, Ronnie smiles at him and nods. "This is Sara and she is in a bit of a position."

**

Liam explains to Ronnie what happened then tells me that Ronnie has a place in a gated community and that Michael wouldn't be able to find me. Ronnie is kind, he has a British accent as well but talks more like Louis then Harry or Liam. Liam has known Ronnie since they were kids, Ronnie moved here a year ago to help Liam manage the tattoo shop so it's clear Liam trusts him.

"I have a dog, is that a problem? She's missing right now but I'm sure I'll find her soon." I explain and Ronnie gives me a sad look, he reminds me so much of Harry but at the same time.... He's different.

"I love dogs, that's not a problem at all." He assures me before excusing himself to take a phone call.

"Are you sure about this Liam? I don't have a great track record with men right now." I mumble as I look down at my fingers.

"I know babe, that's why he's the perfect roommate for you." He smirks and I look at him quizzingly. "You're not his type Sara, you're lacking a few objects between the legs." He chirps and I snort as my entire demeanor relaxes.

"My 8pm appointment canceled so do you want to follow me over and see the place?" Ronnie offers after coming back into the room.

"Yea, that sounds perfect."

**

Thirty minutes later we were across town, far from my school and even farther from the hell I used to call home. The community his house is in is really nice, maybe the nicest I had been in. The gate looked secure and there's a guard station before it to check each car and pedestrian.

I follow Ronnie's luxury car into the driveway of a beautiful one story modern home, my lips part as I climb out of the car and look over the beautiful architecture. "This is beautiful." I whisper and he smiles.

"Thank you, let me show you around." Ronnie suggests and I nod before following him inside.

"Oh my fuck, this kitchen!" I gush at the massive open kitchen along one wall of the great room with a large TV and sectional.

"You cook?" He asks and I nod enthusiastically.

"I've never even cooked in here, I'm known for burning rice." He says chuckling and I shake my head.

"A kitchen like this needs to be loved." I say softly as my fingertips run along the pure white granite.

"Let me show you the room." He says motioning off to the side, I follow his motions and walk into a massive pure white guestroom with an en-suite bathroom.

"Jesus, how do you keep it this white?" I say in awe of the beauty and he chuckles.

"Lots of bleach." Ronnie muses earning a giggle out of me. "You can feel free to use the furniture or whatever you have."

"All I have is my clothing, dog stuff and painting supplies but I wouldn't dare paint in here." I reply and he nods softly. "This is a perfect fresh start for me, how much a month?" I ask.

"Well if you cook we could work something out, maybe save me some money on eating out and extra hours in the gym." He suggests and I nod.

"I'll kick in for the bills and food of course." I offer.

"That would be perfect, welcome to your new home then."