That's between me and you, our little secret.

They don't know about us - One Direction

"Hi Mrs White, I was called into the office?" I ask nervously.

"Oh yes dear, Mr. Styles wants to see you and his intercom isn't working." She explains and I let out the breath I was holding.

What does Harry need to see me about though?

I quickly walked to his office and knocked on the door. "Come in." His voice sounds from the other side. "Hey love." He says as he stands from his desk and walks towards me. He was dressed really casually with his hair tucked up into his pageboy hat.

After shutting the door Harry leans down and kisses my forehead before leaning down and kissing me sweetly. "I got you something." He whispers as he pulls back. Harry hands me a Victoria Secret bag and I look at him with my brow cocked. "You're still wearing your sports bra love, I'm trying not to think about your panties right now either." He says huffing.

I smirk to myself as I lock the door, Harry makes me not only feel beautiful but powerful as well. Like I can control him with every little touch and glance. After walking back to the desk I bend over to unbuckle my shoes, Harry groans before mumbling some obscenities and suddenly I feel his large hands on my ass.

"You have no clue what you do to me baby." He grunts.

"I think I saw exactly what I do to you yesterday Harry." I tease.

"That wasn't the only time." He mumbles under his breath. After standing up I feel Harry against my back as I open the Victoria Secret bag. He wraps his arms around my wait and kisses my neck. "I hope you like them." He whispers against my skin as I pull out a dark purple bra and panty set.

"I love them, much better then what I'm wearing right now." I smirk as Harry groans. With my back to Harry I slide the thong off from beneath my skirt, fold it and set it on his desk as he curses under his breath. I then slide on the panties he got me which were much more comfortable in a skirt. After pulling my polo out from my skirt before Harry grips the bottom of it and pulls it over my head.

Harry kisses my neck and shoulders as he reaches around and unzips my sports bra. "You are so beautiful Sara, all of you." He whispers against my skin. I expected him to grab my tits or something but he doesn't, he just slides off my sports bra and folds it before placing it next to my thong.  I slide my arms through the straps of the bra and Harry takes the back as I adjust myself into the cups. "Too loose?" He asks.

"Just a little bit."

He latches the hooks on the next set in and tightens the straps a little bit. "Do you like it?" He whispers.

"I don't think I've even owned a bra like this Harry." I confess sheepishly.

"Can I see?" He asks and I nod before turning around. His eyes glance down to my chest and back up to my face as he bites his lip. "I'm trying so fucking hard to control myself right now." He whispers as he backs me against his desk before leaning down to me. "But I'm having a really really hard time." He purrs before kissing me hungrily. His fingertips run down the back of my thigh and he pulls my knee to his waist as he presses his body against me.

I've never been pursued like this, I've never been kissed like this. I've never been wanted like this.

Harry pulls away from me and presses his forehead against mine. "To be continued?" He whispers and I nod. Harry backs away and adjusts himself before sitting on the couch while I pull on my shirt and buckle my heels. "It's nice to actually see your legs love." He teases.

"I still hate that my scars are showing." I pout.

"Come here." He motions to the couch next to him, once seated he pulls my legs over his and reaches for a bag. "I don't tell many people this Sara, back home my family is quite wealthy."

"I couldn't tell by the SUV, sports car and motorcycle babe." I tease and he beams a smile at me.

"Anyways, my mum's father was a really successful business man and ended up holding a position in the government over there. Our family was always under a microscope especially after my father killed himself." Harry pauses as he lets out a breath. "We were constantly under scrutiny and it was overwhelming for a kid my age, I played soccer so everyone was able to see my scars before I had them covered up so my sister gave me a little makeup lesson." He explains as he takes a few things out of the bag. Harry pushes my skirt up and applies some cool oil to my scars. Shivers run down my spin as he gently blows on the spot to dry it.

"You covered them up?" I ask as he puts some of the nude color cream on a beauty blender.

"I had to, it was the only way to keep the outside world from knowing my demons. Until I could cover them with tattoos that is." He adds as he presses the sponge into my skin, dabbing it until my scars are covered seamlessly. He then sprays some hairspray over it and fans my leg to dry it.

"I can't see them." I whisper in disbelief.

"But you can feel them." His says as he takes my hand and rubs my fingers across the lines. "The world doesn't deserve to know the blows we've taken if we don't want them to." He whispers as he takes my left arm and kisses the start of my scar then all the way up.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask sternly.

"What do you mean love?" Harry says looking confused.

"You have to have a flaw, you cannot really be this perfect." I say huffing.

"I'm far from perfect baby, but I just may be perfect for you."