Lucky for you, that's what I like.

That's what I like - Bruno Mars

"I'll see you later for our session Sara." Harry says as he pulls up to the school.

"Don't you have any other sessions?" I ask and Harry shakes his head. 

"Principal Johnson wants me to focus on you I guess." He says shrugging and I nod. 

"See you later Mr. Styles." I say smirking as Harry shakes his head. Harry pulls away as I walk towards the school. 

"Boo you whore!" A familiar voice screeches.

"I love you too Em." I turn smiling, she looks down my body in shock.

"Oh my God, wheres the sweater and the polo that's 5 sizes too big?" She says in disbelief as I shrug. "He's really helping you isn't he?" She adds biting her lip.

"He's helping me see things more clearly that's for sure, he's also taking me to the gym to help me get more healthy." I explain as Emma smiles widely.

"You look hot babe, Nathan's gonna nut when he sees you." She says smirking.

"Speaking of Nathan...."

"Spill bitch." She says stopping me.

"He called me last night, we talked for like three hours Em. I agreed to be his date tomorrow night, I just have to tell Mr. Styles that I have to leave right after school so we can go shopping." I add shrugging.

"I can't believe this, this is fucking amazing." She exclaims tossing her arm over my shoulder. 

"Oh look, teacher's pet is showing some skin." Chloe sneers as we walk by.

"Jealous bitch." Emily shouts back. "She still hasn't gotten over the fact that I chose you over her freshman year." She mutters.

"You didn't have to Em." I mumble and she stops me.

"You would never make me chose Sara, you're my best friend no matter what. Chloe is just a bleached out asshole." Emily says smirking causing me to laugh. 

"Hey Sara." Nathan says walking up to us. "This must be Emily huh?" He says remembering our conversation from last night.

"Yea, Emily this is Nathan-"

"St.James! I know! I'm so excited for your party tomorrow." She gushes causing Nathan to scratch the back of his neck nervously. 

"You look beautiful Sara." He says licking his lips as a blush washes over me. "Think we could have lunch today?" He asks.

"I'm sorry Nathan, I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with Em lately. I hope you understand." I reply looking up into his golden brown eyes. 

"Yea, don't worry about it." He says shrugging as the bell rings. "I'll see you later." He says with a wink before walking off towards his class.

"OH EM GEE Sara, he totally likes you." Emily gushes and I shake my head. "You are so letting me doll you up tomorrow night cause you're getting laid girl." She says before kissing my cheek and walking off down the hallway leaving me near my class room.

My first four classes fly by, when the bell rang Emily was waiting outside my class to walk to our usual lunch spot. 

"Emily, Sara!" A familiar British voice calls from the back of the shop. Harry was sitting at a booth with three sandwiches in front of him, when I shot him a surprised look he returned it with a sad smile.

"Hi Mr. Styles." Emily squeals as she slides into the booth and I sit next to her. 

"Sara said you two come here everyday so I went ahead and ordered you both chicken salad sandwiches." He says as he slides them over to us.