This is not black and white, there are no clear solutions

Invisible - Linkin Park

I had just arrived at school, it was Monday morning and I was not looking forward to running into Nathan. Emily met me at the front of the school with a white chocolate mocha and a blueberry muffin. "Thought you could use it." She says as we walk over to a bench.

"You have no idea." I mumble as I let the hot drink warm my fingers, Emily went on to tell me that after I left Harry and Lottie got into a massive fight which resulted in him taking off on his motorcycle. My stomach immediately drops thinking the worst, the Harry was laying somewhere in a ditch on the side of the road but Emily assured me that he returned unscathed later that night.

"Sara Andrews please report to the principal's office." The secretary calls over the loudspeaker and I sigh.

"What did I do now?" I murmur as I roll my eyes, Emily chuckles and pats my back while I finish my coffee. "I'll see you later Em, thanks for breakfast." I say before striding towards the Principal Johnson's office. "You wanted to see me?" I ask in a sweet, innocent voice hoping that no one had talked about Harry and I.

"Yes Miss Andrews, please take a seat." He says motioning to the chair in front of him, I sit down and cross my legs to cover my scars which I hadn't bothered covering up today. "How are you doing?" He asks.

"Much better, thank you." I reply smiling sweetly, he sighs and leans forward to rest on his elbows.

"I see you've been missing a long of sessions with Mr. Styles, is everything alright?" Principal Johnson questions.

"Yes, Mr. Sterling has been needing some extra help to prepare for finals coming up." I fib knowing that Ian will back me up, he nods and looks down to a paper.

"I got an email from Mr. Styles late Saturday night, he's taking a week's leave due to a family emergency but when he comes back I expect you not to miss anymore session. Am I understood?" He asks sternly and my mine runs wild, is Gemma ok? Is there something wrong with the baby? Is his mom alright? Is he alright? "Miss Andrews?" He asks snapping me out of train of thought.

"Yes Sir." I reply softly as I bite my lip nervously, his phone rings and he excuses me just in time for my first period.

**

When I wasn't in school or helping Ian I was painting, it was quickly becoming my favorite thing and Roxy loved it because it meant I was home more often. Nathan's calls ceased by Monday night and come Wednesday he had yet to come to school.

"We're on for after school right?" Ian asks as his fifth period files out of the classroom.

"Yea, I just need to run home, let my dog out and change." I reply as I put my thing in my backpack, "I'll just meet you there?" I offer and he nods. I quickly drive home and take care of Roxy before sliding on some compression leggings, sports bra and tank top.

Something felt off though, Vanessa was home and cleaning like a mad woman. When I told her I'd be back later she just waved me off without a even looking at me. I grab a banana before getting in my car and I'm reminded of Harry, hell almost everything reminds me of Harry and with the way I'm feeling right now....

I hate it.

I had unblocked his number and sent him a text saying that I hope everything is alright, I saw he read it but he never responded. My body was suffering, I was a hormonal horny mess and hoped that Ian's self defense class would help ease my body.

Ian smiles at me as I walk into the classroom, he's wearing a very tight fitting muscle shirt along with some athletic shorts and trainers. Why does a teacher have to be this hot? I am seriously suffering here, maybe this was a mistake. 

"I'd like to introduce my assistant for today, Sara!" Ian calls out cheerfully as the other women moan in annoyance, I shoot him a daring glare and he just smirks at me. "Come on Sara, don't be shy." He says winking as I roll my eyes and make my way up to the front of the classroom.

"I hate you." I whisper and he chuckles.

"I may hate myself after this too." He says under his breath as I cock my brow at him.

Let the games begin.