Does he know you're out and I want you so bad.*

Does He Know - One Direction

This has to be a coincidence.

I cleared my throat and get up to move my chair next to Sara's. "I hate being so far away from her." I say with a reassuring smile as I slide my plate over and place a hand on her thigh. Her small hands pull mine closer to her core as I see Michael remove his.

I smirk as I slip my hand under her dress and run a finger up her slit causing her to bit her lip. With my other hand I fork a potato and eat nonchalantly. "This is fantastic Sara." I praise as she takes a small bite.

"It's very good dear." Vanessa assures her, I'm torn. I want to hate her but I don't feel like she knows everything.

Sara whimpers and I cover it with a cough as I slide my ring clad finger into her. Michaels eyes go from me to her and then her lap as he tries to eat.

Yea this is petty and fucked up but he needs to know what she deserves, he gets to see another man essentially mark her and make her orgasm right in front of him.

My movement speed increases as we eat, Michael watches intently, Sara bites her lip and breathes out as her high builds and builds. He drops his fork as I cough to cover up her soft cry as she comes undone around my fingers.

Looking straight into Michael's eyes I pull my fingers now covered with her release she from her and suck them clean. "So delicious baby." I say dramatically as I take a bite of potato before pressing a kiss to her temple.

I could tell Sara was fighting back a grin as Michael looks extremely upset by what he had just witnessed, I shoot him a cocky smile as I take one last bite of food. Sara has barely touched hers but I'll make sure she eats later.

"Michael, why don't you run out and grab some desert huh? I'm craving an Oreo pie." Vanessa suggests.

"I've worked all fucking day, you should of gotten it yourself." He snaps.

Wow, what a gentleman.

"I'll go get it Vanessa." I say with a smile. "Come on love." I add grabbing Sara's hand to pull her up with me.

"She needs to stay behind and clean up the mess she made." Michael snaps as he grabs her arm.

Uh no?

"What mess? I cleaned up the kitchen already Michael." She retorts, pulling her arm from his grasp.

"What's gotten into you today?" Vanessa scolds him causing me to smirk. "It's fine dears, you cooked and your getting desert so I'll do the dishes." I nod, lead Sara out to my car and open the door for her before climbing in myself.

"Don't be mad at me." She whispers as I pull away.

"I'm not mad, I'm furious." I snap and Sara's face drops. "But not at you baby, never at you. Why the FUCK did your sister marry him?" I growl.

"She doesn't know Harry." She says softly.

"Well she's about to know, if he does anything else tonight she will fucking know and I'm sorry if it will hurt her but you are my priority Sara." I explain and she nods as we pull in to the store parking lot.

We quickly find the Oreo pie and check out before getting back into the car. "Is he always this much of an ass?" I question.

"To me yes, he's being especially rude to Vanessa today though." Sara murmurs.

"No wonder why you were insecure fucking asshole." I mutter, Sara reaches over and takes my hand.

"Thank you Harry." She whispers. "For everything."

"I'd do anything for you baby." I reply smiling as we pull up to her house. When we walk in I see that my seat has returned to the other side of the table. Michael sat with what looked like whiskey in a glass and I had a feeling this night was far from over.

"Here you go Vanessa." I chirp presenting her with the pie.

"Oh you're an angel Harry." She gushes as she kisses my cheek. "Michael and I are trying for a baby and it's like my mind is already in craving mode." She explains smiling.

If she only knew the monster she was procreating with.

As I walk back to the table I see Michael has Sara cornered, I walk up behind him quietly so I can hear what he's saying.

"How fucking dare you bring him into MY house you filthy slut." He growls.

"It's Vanessa's house and she likes him." Sara snaps.

"Your brave right now but we will see when he leaves tonight because you're mine baby girl." He says as he leans into her neck. "All fucking night."

Sara makes eye contact with me and I nod before siting back down in my original spot next to Vanessa as Sara sits next to Michael tentatively. Vanessa dishes up the pie, giving each of us equal slices.

"Don't you think you should skip desert Sara?" Michael asks smirking as soon as Vanessa is out of earshot.

"Actually she should take a bigger piece, she's perfect just the way she is." I spit out with the most charming smile I can muster. "What do you think Vanessa? Do you share Michael's opinion?" I ask as she sits down.

"Of?"

"Sara, her weight, the way she eats." I say narrowing my eyes at Michael. Sara jumps and kicks me in the shin as she looks down.

Well, here comes the bomb. Mother fucker should of kept his hands to himself.

"He's hard on her because he loves her." Vanessa shrugs.

Oh he loves her alright.

"Sara, where is Michael's hand right now?" I ask her but continue staring at him.

"My thigh." She mumbles as Vanessa spits out her pie.

"I'm sorry what?"

"His hand is on my thigh." Sara answers indifferently as Vanessa raises her brow and looks at him.

"Hey I'm not doing anything." He says defensively.

"Bullshit, I saw your hand on her thigh which was why I moved my chair in the first place. How long has this been going on Sara?" I ask her gently, Michael stares at her but Sara keeps her eyes on her sister.

"Years." She states plainly.

"You don't know anything about your sister do you Vanessa?" I ask and she looks at me with wide eyes. "You see your sister was a victim of an older man preying on her, he seduced her into giving herself to him and when he got her pregnant your parents flipped. That's what caused their accident, HE is what caused not only the deaths of your parents but your niece as well." I say pointing to him.

Michael gets up and lunges at me across the table but I doge him easily. "Michael?" Vanessa asks him with her eyes wide.

"They're lying! He's helping her try to take the business from us!" He shouts.

"Newsflash perv, I'm a millionaire with no need nor interest in your little accounting firm." I spit as Sara runs into my arms. "He's been abusing your sister for years right under your nose, he forces her sexually, he belittles her. You want to have a kid with that monster?" I ask.

"Michael what are they talking about?" She pleads with him.

"They're lying baby, you know I'd never touch your sister. She's disgusting." He says looking at Sara, I go to punch him but she's beat me to it kicking him square in the nuts.

That's my girl.

"Fuck you Michael." She spits before pulling me to her bedroom, I stride to her closet and pull out her suitcase.

"Pack everything you need, you're coming to stay with me."