Chapter 7

His emerald eyes were piercing me. I was glued to the floor. Harry began to walk slowly towards me, looked like a tiger stalking its prey. His movements were so smooth and elegant, almost as if he was floating in air.

The curly haired boy, who now was standing in front of me, cocked his head and he had a self-satisfied smirk on his face. "Can't take a joke, Raiza?"

"You're such an ass-"

"Sh." He hushed me, shortening the distance between us. "Good girls don't swear."

"You don't know me." I spitted out. "You don't know sh-" I cut myself off. I needed to calm down. Breathe. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. Remember what Cam told you Raiza. If you don't pay attention to Harry, he'll just fuck off. Besides, I think it's better to be on good terms with him. In the end, we're partners in that stupid project. "I need to go."

I turned around and headed as fast as I could back to the cafeteria. I was shaking. I almost lose it infront of him. Why does he acts like he knows everything? Like he knows me? Ok. Ok. Just get him out of your mind. Breathe. Think about something else.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I almost bumped into someone when I was entering the cafeteria. I apologized and ran to the table where Cam and Rue were sitting. I pulled back a chair and covered my face with my arms and let out a muffled cry.

"Raiza?" The two of them sounded worried and confused about what had happened to me.

"Hey." Cam's voice was sweet. He put his hand on my back and started to caress me. "What's wrong?"

Harry Styles. That's what's wrong.

"Cam." Rue called him. "I think it's better to give Raiza a few minutes and then ask her. She needs some time."

"Should we go?" I heard him whispered.

"No." I said, grabbing his hand. I looked at him with a pleading look. "Please don't go."

He looked at Rue and then back at me. Cam gave me a warm smile and nodded. "Can we do anything for you?"

"Can you hug me?" I knew I sounded desperate, but I needed to feel safe. Just as I felt when I was on Cam's arms. How can someone I just met make me feel like this? I guess sometimes there are things that you just can't explain.

After a while I felt better. I was the whole time in silence, just there, in Cam's arms. I looked up to him and he smiled. "Are you better?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry." I apologised. "That must have been really weird coming from someone you just met today." I felt my cheeks grew warm as I said that.

"It's ok." Cam told me. "I tend to have that effect on people. I'm a professional hugger."

I laughed. I like how he didn't care about how weird this was or the fact that he could make me laugh so easily.

I looked over at Rue, who was looking at me with concerned in her eyes. Does she know what happened? Her intense blue orbs were scanning my face and then landed on my brown ones.

She definitely sensed something.

I smiled at her, letting her now it was nothing important. Or at least, that was what I made myself believe. "So what did you guys buy to eat?" I asked, drifting the attention from me and not letting them have a chance of asking what had happened.

"I bought you a chocolate muffin and a strawberry juice." Cam said, pushing the food to me. "Rue said you'd like that."

And she was right. My two favourite things. Chocolate and strawberries.