Chapter 11

"Holy shit! That ride was crazy." Cam said, breathless. We had just got out of the Space Mountain ride and it was amazing yet scary. And before we had got on the California Screamin' ride so you can imagine how we were haha. We have been here for about 4 hours. It was 7:37 pm now and was getting darker.

"Can we go again?" Rue said, excited.

"Oh my God! Yes, let's to it!" I clapped excited. I must have looked like a little kid. I laughed. "Come on, Cam. Don't be a baby."

"Are you teasing me?" He said in a cheeky tone.

"I might be." I said, raising an eyebrow at him. Cam grabbed my hand and dragged me to the line. I brust into laughter and Rue joined me. We were having so much fun.

While waiting on the line to get on the Space Mountain again, we were talking about rides were better, if Disney's or Six Flags. But soon my attention was snapped out of our conversation to a familiar figure that passed by.

Harry?

No, I don't think so. I must have mistaken it. I saw it on the corner of my eye and it's dark. I drifted my attention back to our conversation but soon I saw him again. It was Harry, I was sure.

"Raiza." Cam called my name. I turned my head and he was looking at me confused. "Is there something wrong?"

I hesitated about telling them I was sure I had seen Harry and for some reason I felt the urge to go find him. "I-uh I'll go to the bathroom and I'll be back in a bit."

"Sure but don't take too long!" Rue whined. "We're next."

I nodded and ran towards where I knew I had seen Harry. I wasn't sure yet why I was doing this but I just felt I had to.

Part of me wanted that it would have been my imagination because if Harry really was here and I came looking for him, I would make a fool of myself. Like what am I supposed to tell him if I find him? 'Hey Harry! I thought I had seen you and I felt this unexplainable urge to find you, so here I am' Oh God no.

However, there was still this other part of me that deep down really wanted to see him, for some reason. And I wouldn't admit it or say it at loud, because if I did so... It would come true. Maybe I'm just a little bit worried about how he is, taking into account what happened in our 'electrifying' encounter.

I had walked for 10 minutes now and I haven't seen a glimpse of him. Maybe I did imagine seeing him after all.

"Lost something, babe?" A deep voice asked behind me.

Harry?

I turned around hoping to see him and I was ready to yell at him to stop calling me 'baby'. But instead I saw 3 guys standing in front of me, blocking my way out. Shit. Even when Harry wasn't around, he was the reason of the troubles I got myself into. How can just a random boy that I met a few days ago be such a pain in the ass? But now I had bigger troubles than him, those guys didn't seem the 'nice type' ones. They were all dressed impeccably in black; the leather jackets gave them a 'bad boys' look and by the way they look at you... You really didn't want to mess with them.

"Is too dark over here for someone like you to be alone." One of them said. For what I was able to see in the dim light, he had dark brown hair put in a quiff and perfect cheekbones. If you saw him walking down the street, he for sure would catch your eye. He looked like a fucking model.

"Someone like me?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"A sweet innocent girl." The guy next to him talked this time. He was a bit taller than the other guy and more muscular; he definitely works out. I couldn't see his features well since he was wearing a snapback but he had the jacket sleeves rolled up and I noticed he had a tattoo. 4 arrows.

"You don't know me." I spit out. Shit, Raiza. Pull yourself together. Don't provoke them.

"Hot and feisty. Just how I like them." The 'vogue model' guy said. "Your soul says it all, beautiful. We don't need to dig deeper."

"Ok, enough of talk talk." The third boy finally talked. "Let's get to it boys." He had light brown hair that looked messy. And as well as the second boy he had tattoos. I supposed the one who looks like a model probably had too but with his jacket I couldn't see.

Before I could realize what was happening, the 3 guys started to approach me with a steady pace. Their movements reminded me of Harry's. Smooth and elegant. The smirks in their faces weren't nice at all. I needed to get out of there. NOW.

"Grab her." 

"NO!" I tried to run but they were faster than me and knocked me out. I fell on my face and cut my cheek with something when I fell. One of them grabbed my right leg and pulled me closer. I cried out in pain when the guy with the messy hair clenched his hand on my leg.

"Lads." Someone called them from behind, making them drifted their attention from me. Thank God. God bless you amazing human being that appeared out of nowhere.

"Niall." The one with messy hair said, a little mad by the timely disruption. Behind them I could see a blond guy standing a few meters away from us. He was dressed completely in black too.

"Good that you came, man." The one with the arrows tattoo said. "You almost miss all the fun." 

"Leave her alone." The blond guy said. Niall, his name was Niall.

"What?" They all said at the same time.

"You fucking nuts? We won't get a better soul than this one!" 

Soul? That word again. Is that a kinda 'code' for something? I was so scared and confused. I was shivering and in an attempt to warm me up I wrapped my arms around my body. What were they going to do with me? All I knew was that it was nothing good.

"She's like the fucking Holy Grail, Niall! There's no chance that we leave her." The 'vogue model' guy yelled at him.

"Let's. Go. I said." The blonde guy stared at them for a few seconds before the 3 guys gave in. They looked at me once more until they stepped back and walked away. Niall then slowly walked towards me and I could see his face more clearly. He had beautiful blue eyes and his smile was so warm and adorable. "Are you ok?" I nodded. I could barely speak, my leg was killing me.

"You shouldn't be here alone." He said, sounding friendlier than the others. "It's dangerous. And someone with bad intentions could take advantage of you."

"Like your friends?"

"Be more careful next time." Niall said, avoiding my question. "Bye."

"Thank you." I said, loud enough for him to hear. He turned around and gave me a small smile, then walked away. I slowly got up and tried to clean my clothes a little bit. My cheek hurt too but it wasn't that bad as the pain in my leg. Holy shit, that guy's strength was inhuman. Does he fucking use steroids?

I needed to find Cam and Rue ASAP. I wanted to go back to the dorms.

I just hope I make it out alive.