Chapter 14

I went downstairs hoping to find Rue and Cam fast. I didn't want to be with Harry in the same room, alone. I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, scanning the crowded room in search of my friends. I spotted Cam's copper hair and smiled.

"Hey, where's Rue?" I asked.

"She and that guy went upstairs." Cam laughed. I mouthed and 'oh'. Seems like my friend was going to have a great night. "Do you wanna go or stay?" He asked me. I bit my lip, not knowing if it was better to stay here in case Rue needed something or just go. My caring nature didn't allow me to go. I told Cam that I would stay since Rue was drunk and I was worried something might happen to her if I left. He told me to call him if I needed him to pick up us later.

I watched as he left and decided that the best place for me to be now was the backyard. Away from the people, music and Harry. Just me and the beautiful moon. Once I was out, I sat down on a small bench and admired the night; the sky was clear and all the stars were shinning.

"Why so alone, babe?" A voice said. I turned around expecting to see Harry but it wasn't him. It was one of the drunk guys who were on the hallway when I went to the bathroom. He had a strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

"I'm not alone. I-I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to come." I lied.

"Well I could make you company while you're waiting." I stepped back but the guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned closer and tried to kiss me.

"Get off me!" I screamed. I tried to cut loose from his grip but I couldn't.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I heard someone growled.

The next thing I saw was the drunk guy falling on his face and a demoniac Harry with his fist in the air. I covered my mouth and stepped back. "If I ever see you putting your hands on her again, consider yourself dead you piece of human shit!" The drunk guy barely moved, he just moaned as a response to Harry.

I started running towards the house before Harry notice it. "Where are you going?" He asked. Shit. Too late. "I just saved you and you walk away? Not even 'thank you Harry'?"

"I'm going to get Rue and then call Cam to pick us up." I said, still in shock about what just had happened. His face, it looked so... Terrifying. "I need to go."

"Your friend left with that ginger haired dude."

"What?" I stopped in my tracks.

"You're stuck here, baby."

"No, I'm not." I denied. "I'll call Cam." I searched in my pockets for my phone but it wasn't there. Shit, I must have left it on the bathroom.

"You left your phone on my bathroom, didn't you?" He grinned.

"Fuck yo-"

"Ssh." Harry hushed me and then grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go look for it." I followed him through the crowd of people, my eyes were locked on our hands intertwined together. His hand was clenched on mine so strong as if he wouldn't let me go.

When we got upstairs, we went to the bathroom that was in his room and saw no sign of my phone. This was great. I've lost my phone and now I was stuck here with Mr. Asshole.

I looked down and we were still holding hands. I felt as my cheeks grew warm and looked at Harry. He ran his hands through his hair, shaking it and pushing it up off his forehead. He was really handsome. If it wasn't for his horrible attitude I could've fallen for him. Shit. Raiza, what the fuck are you thinking?

"Stop staring at me." He said, with a smirk on his face.

I didn't notice until now how many tattoos he had. He was always wearing his leather jacket. But now he only had a black plain t-shirt and I could see his almost full sleeve. "You have a lot of tattoos."