Chapter 49

After 2 hours we arrived at a place I've never been to nor knew about it. It was full of men on motorcycles wearing leather jackets -some of them had some sort of emblems on them- and drinking beer. And also women wearing really tight clothes, or barely wearing, leaving not too much for imagination. They were all laughing really loud and making a lot of noise. 

Harry parked near other 4 motorcycles. He hopped off first and carefully took my helmet off. I saw a bald man full with tattoos walking over to us. Harry turned his head following my eyes. 

"Hey man! What's up?" He greeted Harry giving him a fist bump. His eyes landed on me and a cold shiver ran down my spine when he licked his lips. I grabbed Harry's jackets and hid behind him.

"Careful." Harry warned him. 

That single word made the man stiffen and looked away quickly. "You need to get ready. It starts in 3 hours."

"What does start in 3 hours?" I asked confused.

"The race." The man told me.

I looked at Harry with widened eyes. "R-race?" 

"Harry!" I heard a familiar voice calling him. I turned around and saw Niall; he was dressed completely back as always. "I see you brought company." Once he was closed enough he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Good to see you, Raiza."

"I know what you're thinking piece of shit and I advice you to get rid of those thoughts." I heard Harry whispering on the man's ear. He then pushed him, making him stumbled. "Are we clear?" The bald dude quickly nodded and disappeared of our sight.

Harry's eyes met mine and he didn’t even bother to look ashamed about me listening his threat. In fact he just smirked and walked over to me. "Stay close, angel." He whispered whilst wrapping his arm on my waist. 

Niall led us where there was a group of guys and girls drinking and being aloud. I spotted 3 familiar figures among the group. 

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Liam said looking at us.

"Oh and he brought some exquisite company." Louis added.

"Back off." Zayn said to him.

I felt Harry's grip tighten on my waist as he slightly pulled me back. "You fuckers are also going to compete?"

"You didn't think we were going to just back off, did you?" Zayn said in an amusing tone. "Besides we already know who's going to win." The patronising smirk on Zayn's face made me think that this wasn't just about a race.

"Wanna bet?" Harry said.

"Remember that you have to check that everything's in order with your motorcycles." Niall intervened. "And it takes a lot of time so I suggest you guys go. Now."

"Wait, y-you are going to compete?" I said, looking at Harry. He nodded. 

"I'll be back before the race starts." He informed me. The curly haired guy turned around and started walking towards a place where 

"No, wait!" I yelled, running to catch up with him. Harry turned around and looked at me confused. "Harry, you can't do this. It's dangerous. Clandestine races never end good."

"Don't worry about me, angel." He gave me a half smile. "You should worry about yourself. Don't get too far from Niall."

"Harry, please." I begged. "I-I don't want you to get hurt." I said, almost in a whisper.

He lifted my chin so I could look at him. "You'll go with me then."

Before I could say anything he walked away, leaving me speechless. I blinked a few times and replayed the scene in my head, trying to understand. Go with him?