Chapter 64

It was the third and last class of today and there was still no sign of Harry, Niall and Zayn. Well I guess now that I know the truth it wasn't necessary for them to come and play the 'normal student' act anymore. It made sense.

I took my normal seat at the back of the classroom and took out my notebook and started drawing. Soon Ms. Salgotto's class started and for some reason I was still hoping to see Niall and Harry. But I knew deep down that they weren't going to show up. 

I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying but I felt as I was being watched. I looked around the room but all my classmates either were paying attention to Ms. Salgotto or to their phones. The only person who could make me feel this scrutinized wasn't even in the room so how could it be? There didn't seem to be a logical explanation for it but what has been logical these past weeks?

Before I knew it, the class was over and everyone was heading home. Now I was alone in that empty classroom still with that feeling making me uneasy.

"Harry?" I asked. God, I'm so stupid, not because I feel watched it means Harry's going to be-

"Hi." I quickly turned around when I heard his voice. He was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and smirking. Harry walked over to me "Seems you can sense me now angel, uh?"

"What do want?" 

His face changed in matter of seconds. "What were you doing with that douche yesterday?" Harry asked in an annoyed tone.

"What?" I said confused. "What are you talking about?"

"That lame friend of yours." He said. "Patch."

"You mean CAM?" 

"Same shit." He shrugged.

"And why do you care so much?"

"Niall told me you had a date with him at the cafeteria." The curly haired guy leaned closer to me and smiled. "I must say that that doesn't come near to our dates. They can't be top."

"Are you jealous?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. "I didn't know demons got jealous."

"Ha! Very funny. I don't get jealous." He started saying but the tone in his voice showed otherwise. "Besides, why would I be jealous of a fucking human? I rather go to heaven than do that. And-"

"It wasn't a date." I cut him off. Harry looked at me, narrowing his eyes. "I just wanted to hang out and do normal stuff. I needed a break from all this and I knew Cam could give me that."

"What? You humans can't stand a little satanic fun?" He smirked at me.

"Well, I don't know. You tell me." I glared at him.

"You're overacting, as always." The curly haired guy rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh I'm sorry! Having a demon going after my soul is overacting!" The tone in my voice was showing that I was starting to get annoyed. "My bad, Harry! I didn't want to make you feel bad. So sorry."

"This is why I hate humans." Harry looked at me with an odd expression on his face. "You just let your emotions take over you. That's miserable."

"We, humans, are miserable? Don't make me laugh. But you know what? I'm going to make things easier for you then." This is a game for him and we're just going in circles. "We're done Harry!" I yelled at him. I turned around and started walking. 

"We're done when I say we're done!" Harry yelled back at me.

"Bye Harry."

"Don't you fucking walk away from me again, Raiza!" He yelled. "Don't you dare to leave me talking to myself."