Chapter 50

My eyes still felt heavy but the sunlight was seeping through the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes, at first seeing blurry and colourful pints but once they adjusted I could see the room clearly.

And it wasn't my room.

I quickly sat down on the bed and a sharp pain in my right temple made me moan in pain. I touched the exact place where I felt it and noticed I had a bandage. The room started spinning around so I closed my eyes and lay down.

"God, my head is killing me." 

Where am I and what happened?

Suddenly flashing images of the clandestine race filled my mind. Harry flirting with that girl. Zayn asking me to join him. Him and Harry going side by side on the race. The black haired girl trying to make me fall. The cops. Zayn's motorcycle skidding. Harry taking me with him.

Harry.

I'm in his room.

I slowly tried to get up of bed, looking for support on the headboard to prevent me from falling. When I managed to stand up I noticed a slight change in the room; someone was with me. I turned my head and saw a serious Harry with his eyes locked on me. My legs started to feel weak and he noticed, rapidly coming to hold me.

"Raiza." He whispered, pulling me closer to him. I whimpered when my left arm was squeezed under Harry's hug. "I'm sorry."

"I'm fine." I said, half smiling.

"No, you're not." Harry contradicted me. He let out a deep sigh and then looked me in the eyes. "And it's all my fault."

I wasn't going to argue with him, so instead I buried my face in the crock of his neck and took a deep breathe inhaling his cologne. Let's face it, he was the only one who could make me feel better. I love yet hate the power he has over my emotions, he can affect my mood so easily; but I'm the only one to blame because I gave him that power. 

"I'm sore." I whispered into his neck.

"I know, angel." He said, placing a kiss on my head. "How's that bandage? I think it's time to change it." The curly haired guy lifted me up and carried me to his bathroom, and then sat me on the sink. I felt like a little girl when I watched how far my feet where from the ground. He carefully began to remove the bandage. I shut my eyes closed when the cotton with alcohol came in contact with my wound, it made it sting. Harry got closer and blew it to relieve the pain. 

"It hurts!" I breathed out.

"Just keep your eyes closed and stay still." He instructed me.

I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and squeezing it, took a deep breath and listened to him. I heard him looking for what I assumed was a cleaned bandage to put on my wound. Seconds later I felt something being put on my right temple and then a pair of soft lips against mine. I opened my eyes and saw Harry kissing me, he pulled me closer demanding for more. 

I leaned back breaking the kiss, which made him groaned. I slightly laughed and then kissed him. Harry started to go down my neck and then to my shoulder, leaving a trace of small pecks on the bruises I had. He caressed them as if just by touching them he could make them disappeared.

"Does it still hurt, angel?" Harry asked, eyes locked on my purple marks. I nodded, even though his touch was easing the pain a little bit. "I'll go buy some painkillers."

"Don't go." I said, pulling him closer. "You're my painkiller." You're all I need, Harry.

I felt a smile growing on his lips and he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Let's get you lay down then." He carried me to his bedroom and carefully placed me on the bed. The curly haired guy lay down next to me and gestured for me to lie down my head on his chest; carefully moving closer to him I did.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Harry took a look at his watch as he put his arm around my waist. "6:23 pm."

"6:23!?" I screamed, sitting on the bed. I moaned in pain when I felt a terrible pinch on my head; the pain travelling to every inch of my body.

"Careful." Harry said, making me lie down again on his chest. 

"I've been out for too long. Rue must be worry, she's going to kill me." I started panicking when I pictured her calling Cam, the police and then trying to reach me out on the afterlife, just in case to rule out possibilities. Ok, my imagination can be too much when I let it unleashed.

"I texted her saying you were going to stay at your mum's place for the weekend."

I looked at him with widened eyes. "You what?"

"I took your phone and texted her. I must say that it was hard to text like you. You use too much emojis." He said, nonchalant. "Wait, are you mad? Because I basically save you from her making you a scene and giving you a endless list of reasons why you shouldn't be hanging out with me."

"No, I'm not mad." I said, smiling. To be honest, I was glad and felt relieved he had done that. "Thank you." I started playing with his necklace and something had been bothering me since yesterday; burning in the back of my throat. "Who was that girl?" I spat out.

"What?" He asked me, not really understanding what I meant.

"The girl who insulted me. The girl you were flirting with. The girl who almost dropped me off the motorcycle." I began enumerating all the events. "That girl."

"I got it." The tone in his voice told me he was starting to get angry. "She was no one."

"It didn’t' seem that to me."

"Are you jealous, angel?" He said, turning around to be on top of me. Harry leaned closer and began nuzzling my jawline with his lips. "Yes, you are."

"I just don't want your stupid jealous one-night stand to be bothering me. I don't have time for that." I knew I sounded irritated but I didn't even care. "I'm not like them, Harry. I'm not some type of doll you can play around with and then throw it away."

"Listen closely Raiza, because this might be the first and last time I say it." He whispered against my neck. "You... Are... The... Only... One... I... Want." Harry said as he placed kisses, beginning in my collarbones and ending in my lips.

I knew that should've given me some sort of ease or comfort but it didn't. Harry had been with so many girls; he has so much experience than I do. Why would he want to be with a virgin like me? There's nothing special in me. I can't give him all what he wants.

"Why are you with me?" I asked, accidentally speaking my mind.

"What do you mean?" He pulled away from my lips and looked at me frowning.

"You know what I mean, Harry." I sighed, and then looked at him right into his eyes. "Why do you take so many troubles to be with me, when you know I can't give you what you want."

He just stared at me for what it seemed an eternity and then finally spoke. "How do you know what I want?" The curly haired guy then leaned closer to me. "Besides, I told you the other time. I know you aren't like those girls; you'll never be because you're one of those people who come to Earth once in a while and if you're lucky enough to meet them, they'll change your life forever. There's something special in you." He started caressing my cheek, which sent shivers down my spine. "I can't miss this chance, angel. So please don't push me away."

I can't push you away Harry, even if I wanted to.