Chapter 41

Harry's POV

The music was loud and my senses were a little inhibited because of the amount of alcohol I had drank. The girl next to me kept kissing me and well... I just played along. I needed a soul and she was making it easy for me.

This frat party was lame as fuck. Thank Satan I left this horrendous place. I seriously don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I decided to live in a fucking frat house while having a huge mansion on the Beverly Hills Post Office Area. Like really? This shithole wasn't worth for someone like me. Besides I couldn't bear to spend more time with those filthy humans that live here.

"Let's go upstairs, hot stuff." The girl whispered in my ear. "I'm horny and don't want to wait." She bit my lip and lowered her hand until my belt. 

I smirked and slightly laughed at her confession. "You're very straight forward, darling." I grabbed her chin and brushed my lips against her neck. "If you're in such a rush we can do it right here."

She laughed and then sat on my lap. "Naughty."

I lifted her up as she tangled her legs around my waist. The girl grabbed my face and crushed her lips against mine. I took her upstairs and once we were in my former bedroom I threw her on the bed. With one movement I got rid of her jeans and then got on top of her. She let out a moan when I grabbed her hair and titled her head back. The girl then took my shirt and got rid of it; seconds later I did the same. Her hands quickly moved to my jeans zipper as I was sucking the skin around her neck, making her let out a moan once again. 

Suddenly my whole body stiffed and began to feel drawn towards the door. I turned my head knowing exactly who I was going to find; the only person who can make me reacted like this to a human's soul. 

Raiza.

Before I could say anything she ran away. Fuck. Who told her I was here? Shit I better go after her and invent something so my plan doesn't go to hell. I left the girl half naked on the bed astonished and ran downstairs. I scanned the room looking for her. 

"Did she find you?" I heard Zayn asking.

"It was you." I said. "You fucking told her that I was upstairs!"

"Didn't you want to talk with her? I thought you... Oh my bad, bro." He lifted his hands and smirked. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were busy."

I jumped on him and we both fell on a table full with booze that was near, breaking it. I put my hand around Zayn's neck and squeezed it. I knew I wasn't going to kill him with that but at least it gave me the pleasure of seeing him choking. "I swear that you're going to pay for always screwing up my plans you cunt!"

He managed to grab my arm and wrenched it behind my back. I let out a groan and Zayn began laughing and twisted it. I clenched my teeth repressing another groan. I wasn't going to give him the opportunity to enjoy my pain.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard the obnoxious humans chanting around us. If you humans want to see a show, I'll fucking give you one, I thought. 

I kicked Zayn on the stomach and threw him a few meters away. He soon got up and ran towards me and pushed me against the wall. I punched him in the face and then once he was destabilized I grabbed him by the neck one again and this time he was the one against the wall. 

"You assholes stop fighting! You're destroying the house!" A blonde guy yelled at us. I looked at him and knocked him out. I really didn't have time for them right now.

"Anyone else would like to say something?" I asked, looking at the people surrounding us. They all freaked out and shook their heads. "That's what I thought." I turned my head to look at Zayn and he was glaring at me. "Where were we my beloved friend? Oh yeah I was beating the shit out of you for interfering and screwing my plans once again."

"Harry." Niall said.

"Not now, Niall." I said, still with my eyes on Zayn. "Zayn and I are having a little talk."

"If you really don't want to lose your most precious acquisition, I advice you to go and invent whatever shit you come up with to explain what she saw." He warned me. "Because staying here to fight with Zayn is what is going to fuck up your plans."

I glared at the faggot that I had in front of me for a few seconds and decided to let him go. Niall was right. if I really wanted to keep getting closer to Raiza so later I could take her soul, the best option was to go and 'explain' what had happened. I could use that shit humans always use: 'it's not what it looks like', 'I was blackout, I swear. I’d never do anything like that sober', 'She just kept throwing herself at me', bla bla bla. At least one of them will work and Raiza's so naive that I could begged her for forgiveness and add some tears to my sincere and heart-breaking plea and voilà, I'll have her right where I wanted her again. Even my deplorable appearance thanks to the fight I had with Zayn will help to soften her heart.

I knocked on her door and waited till she answered it. I heard footsteps and sobbing. I knocked again. Still no answer. Showtime. "Raiza, I know you're in there." I said hurt. "Please open the door." Maybe I should add some 'voice cracks'. "I need to expla-"

"Go away Harry!" I heard her yelling from the other side of the door. "There's nothing to explain we're not even dating and even if there was something to explain I don't want to hear it! Go away!" Fucking Satan, this was going to be hard. I'll just break the door then.

I kicked the door and it slammed against the wall. Raiza screamed and I quickly covered her mouth. I didn't need any unwanted visitors while I was here. "Please stay calm and quiet so I can explain." She struggled under my touch, ignoring what I had said. Of course, she's really stubborn. I put her against the wall so she couldn't move. "Fine, I won't uncovered your mouth then."

She glared at me, which made me laughed. I knew she wanted to kill me in that very moment. I must admit when I told Raiza that if she died this shit would be extremely dull without her, I wasn't lying. She can be really amusing. 

"Raiza, I know that what you saw it's hard to explain but I swear that it didn't mean anything." I said, sounding hurt. "Fuck. You gave me another chance and I screwed it up again. You're too good to me but I can't let you go. I need you, angel." Bloody Satan, I should win one of those stupid awards humans received for acting. How are they called those little man statues? Asgard? Oslar? Ozzy? OSCAR! Yeah I should won one of those because damn, I'm giving the performance of my life right now. 

I studied her face trying to know what she was thinking. She was standing still and looking right into my eyes. I slowly uncovered her mouth.

"Look, I don't care whatever you do with other girls. You can fuck all the girls on this college and I wouldn't give a damn! We're not dating so save your stupid apologies." She said irritated. But I knew the truth; she was hurt. "I'm going to tell you just one thing, don't play with me. I'm not one of your one-night stands or the girls you think you can mess around with."

"I know you're not like the other girls. Comparing them with you would be like comparing a cheap fake stone with the most beautiful and precious diamond." I leaned closer to her. I loved the effect I had on Raiza. It shows me that I'm the one who's in charge. "You're one of a kind, angel."

I looked into her eyes and I saw a sparkle.

I got her.

Never trust a demon, baby.