Legend of the GobbleWonker

We're all sitting around the dinner table.  Watching the two go at it with their 'syrup races' is entertainingly funny. Winning, because she cheated, Mabel starts choking on the syrup. I start laughing hard, hard enough until I seem like I'm bawling my eyes out with tears. I pass Dipper the magazine with the monster photo contest. 'Oh? I haven't even noticed the Lil' Gideon ad on the back there.'  

"Hey Dipper, check this out!" I tell him while handing over the magazine. Eyes widening, Dipper gasps and turns to Mabel. 

"Mabel! Check this out!" Shoving the magazine in her face, Mabel gapes at a human sized hamster ball ad on the other page. 

"Whoa! A human sized hamster ball? I'm human sized! And its only five hundred dollars!!" Mabel squeals.

"No! The monster thing! Catch a photo of a monster and you could win a thousand dollars!" Dipper corrects Mabel, showing her the page he was trying to tell her about in the first place. "We've seen weirder things than this every day!" he exclaims, pointing at last year's winning photo.

"Did we get any pictures of those gnomes?" Dipper asks Mabel, full of hope.

"Nope! Just memories. And this piece of beard hair!" she exclaims, shoving some white hair into my face. 

"Pleh! Mabel!" I glare at her for a second until we both laugh. Eyeing us weirdly from our exchange, Dipper then chuckles to himself.

"Hey you three, guess what day it is?" Stan asks, coming into the room in his lounge wear, and a newspaper in hand.

"Uh....Happy anniversary?" Dipper asks, hoping he was right.

"Mazel tov!!" cries Mabel, jumping up from her chair for dramatic effect. I smile, nodding my head at her antics.

"No!" Gunkle Stan then proceeds to whack Dipper on the head with his newspaper. "It's family fun time, genius," he says, looking into the fridge, and grabbing some milk, and sniffs it. "We're having one of those, you know...bonding type deals." He gruffly spats after drinking the  'probably spoiled' milk.

"Grunkle Stan...is this going to be anything like the last family bonding day?" I ask skeptically, although counterfeiting money is a lot of fun! 

"All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?!" Grunkle Stan shouts happily.

"YAY!" Dipper and Mabel exclaim. Sitting across from everything happening, I smile to myself because it's so nice to see all this in person.

"Wait, what?"

'Cue the theme song! Yeah!'

I decided not to have a blindfold,'Don't tell Stan!',  mostly because I don't do well in cars, period. Hitting a huge bump in the road, Mabel jumps up in the chair. Since Dipper didn't jump up, and I'm in the middle of the seat, I grab onto his hand for comfort. Sensing that I wasn't feeling too well, he squeezes my hand to calm me down. "You okay there Macie?" he asks, worriedly. 

"N-no I-I-I-I-I don't think so...." I stutter. "Are we almost there?" I ask, speaking clearly this time.

"Yeah, Yeah I think so... Grunkle Stan, are we there yet?" Dipper tries to reassure me but fails, since he doesn't even know if we are or not! Hitting another bump, causing me to yelp, Dipper speaks up again when Stan didn't answer the first time. "Whoa! Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold!?" 

"Nah, but with these cataracts, I might as well be. What is that, a woodpecker?" Stan replies, running into a wooden fence, crashing off the road.

~~Time skip brought to you by: Grunkle Stan's terrible driving!~~

Finally getting to the Gravity Falls Lake, we all step out of the car, the twins still having blindfolds. I lean over to try and calm myself down, and catch my breath. Mabel 'blindly' finds her way over to rub my back to help, hearing my discomfort.

"Okay, okay. Open em' up!" Stan orders Dipper and Mabel. Taking the blindfolds off, they take in their surroundings. 

Seeing the sign for the lake, Mabel asks, "Fishing?" confused at where we are. 

"What are you playing at old man?" Dipper questions Stan, squinting his eyes, trying to find something on his face that would indicate a scheme.

"What? No! It's Fishin' season! You're gonna love it, the whole town's out here!" Saying that, Stan opens his arms wide to emphasize on 'the whole town'. 'Gravity Falls doesn't have much people in the first place Stan'  I internally laugh at my sass, not paying attention to looking around at the townsfolk.

"Now that is some quality family bonding!" Stan voices to us three.

"Grunkle Stan, why do you wanna bond with us all of a sudden?" I ask, taking Dipper's line, although I feel bad because I already know why. 

"Oh come on! It'll be great, just you, me, your brother and sister, on a boat for ten hours!"hHe exclaims happily. Then, reaching into his bag, he pulls out the fishing hats for Dipper and Mabel. 'Do I get one? I mean now that I'm here I should right?'  Handing each of the respective hats to the twins, he turns to me, also handing me one. I look over to the others and see them look at their hats with uncertainty, like they did in the show. I also assume it's poorly made, but looking at mine 'The 'C' is backwards!' I start to feel tears gathering in my eyes. I just feel so happy because I'm included, in my favorite show. 

"Hey sis, why do you look all sad and junk? I mean the stitching is terrible, but it's the thought that counts right?" Mabel says walking over to me, probably seeing my misty eyes. 

"I'm fine, thanks Mabel, I just love this hat soo much!" I reply, smiling as bright as the sun towards her. She smiles back, braces and all, and links our arms together. Mabel and I walk back to the group, arms still linked, and smiling bright.

"What's up with the happy faces? I mean fishing is great but not that great..." Stan mouths. 

"I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for taking the time to make this hat for me, for us!" I say hugging the old man. 

Surprised by the hug, though he returns it seconds later,  'albeit awkwardly'  "Uh, you're welcome? It's not that nice, I just did..you know..letters.." Stan trails off awkwardly, not knowing what to say at such affection.

Staying out of it until all is well, Dipper finally asks the question we were all thinking a few minutes ago.

"Wait, ten hours?!"

"I brought the joke book!" Stan says. 'It really sounds like he's taunting us. In the show even..' 

"No...NO!" Dipper shrieks, dramatically breathing heavily. I laugh at him for being silly but just in case I also move over to calm him down 'If he is actually panicking...' 

"There's gotta be a way out of this..." Mabel mumbles to her siblings.

OKAY! Gotta end it there. This chapter took me FOREVER to write! Omg ok so here you go! I Hope y'all enjoy it :)))) Dont forget to R&R

THANKS :3