REBORN

Dipper's POV

"Great Uncle Ford,  Great Uncle Ford,  Great Uncle Ford, Great Uncle Ford!" I scream, all the way down to the lab. 'Macie's here....and BREATHING! People don't just come out of a ring out of no where! Right?'

"Dipper! What's wrong, is there more rouge Eyebats?" Ford instantly jumps out of his chair and comes to my aid. 

"No- wait, where's Grunkle Stan? I thought he came down with you?" I pause.

"Right, well I mean he did...I decided to tell him about Macie, myself, seeing how hard it is on you two right now." Ford clears his throat, "Erm...he didn't take it very well as he locked himself in his room for the time being."

"Oh..." I sadden but only for a moment as I remember exactly what I came down here for. "OH! Great Uncle Ford, Macie's back! She's upstairs, uh well, sleeping? We're not exactly sure." Instead of seeing a smile I expected from Ford, I see a frown as he puts his hand to his chin and avoids eye contact.

"Oh Dipper... I know this must be hard for you and Mabel but, Macie is gone and-" I glare and take a step forward.

"No! She's not dead and she didn't go back to her universe! She's on the floor in our room! Her ring came through her laptop screen and glowed a light purple color and then a loud sound went off and then Macie appeared! She's here and breathing!" I breathe heavily after that long rant.

"Dipper. I've studied the stages of grief...I don't know how to explain this to you but..." Sighing and rolling my eyes, I put my hand up to stop the old man in his speech. He promptly shuts his mouth and blinks rapidly, so I grab his hand and drag him as best as I could, being he's much older than me.

"Just, come with me! Mabel and I will show you!" I hear the old man sigh behind my shoulder.

"Alright..."

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Walking up the stairs! Ain't nobody got time to write that out!~~

"Okay, she's right in here, so don't panic," I warn my great uncle, just in case.

"Dipper, please. I know this is hard-" I ignore him and throw open the door. What I see first is Mabel cradling Macie's head, rocking back and forth, brushing her hand through our sister's short hair. I smile the biggest smile I've ever smiled in a long time.

Ford's jaw is left hanging as his hand rests on my shoulder. Mabel notices us and grins, waving, "Hey guys! Grunkle Ford, isn't this great!"

Sixer's mouth opens and closes many times as he is at a loss for what to say. "I...I don't believe this..." he finally says. I rush over and hug Mabel. She giggles and returns it. Sitting on the floor, I start to pick the hair off of Macie's shirt that had gathered there.

Stanford soon joins, squatting down to take a look. He checks the girl's pulse, 'Gee, Grunkle Ford, what? You didn't think I'd make sure my sister is even ALIVE?'

"Well? Why won't she wake up?" Mabel asks impatiently, bouncing in her seat.

"I...well I don't really know for sure. What did you say happened exactly?" Ford scratches his stubble.

I open to speak but Mabel's gasp out does my small intake of breath as she points her finger up quickly. "So, me and Dipper were up in Macie's bed, when I hit her laptop with my head. Then, Dipper opened it and her ring came out of the screen! We noticed it still said reborn, too."

"And then," I take over, "the ring grew really hot and Mabel dropped it. It fell onto the floor and it glowed light purple before a loud bang went off and Macie landed here."