10 Minus 6 Does Not Equal Fore

Dipper, Mabel, and I get out of the car, after breaking in, and make our way to the large gates, figuring out a way in. Mabel stays behind as my brother and I investigate. "Hey! I think I found a way in!" Dipper beckons me over, and soon Mabel jogs over as well.

"Great let's hurry up!" I say, ducking under a wooden board to pass the fence.

After sneaking up to the paying stand, we grab a few clubs and golf balls then make our way to start practicing at the first hole. "Alright, first hole, easy peasy." I let my sister take first shot.

"And a one and a two and a- hup!" She hits the ball and it goes straight forward, clinking into a few walls before landing in the hole, placing a hole in one.

"Nice! My turn!" I end up taking five turns to get a hole. 'Typical...'

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Getting chased by Scott Farkus! #JustWatchedAChristmasStory~~

Finally at hole eighteen, the windmill, Mabel's worst enemy, or however you would like to call it,  she putts the ball and it fails to go in the hole, but instead winds up with a whole pile of other golf balls. "Darn! Poop heck darn!" she finally cries after many attempts.

Dipper rolls his eyes and leans up against the windmill. "Ugh, I don't get it! What is wrong with this hole?" I raise an eyebrow at his actions, as does Mabel. He gasps and backs up quickly, "Did you hear that?" 

"What, the sound of your dignity depleting?"

"Macie!" Mabel scolds, then looks back at Dipper, "What? What is it?"

He whispers to us, "Grab your clubs."

"Already in our hands." I hold mine up and he just rolls his eyes, readying his as Mabel does the same. We slowly inch our way to the small opening, Dipper grabs it and rips it off and we get ready to smack some people, err, golf ball people?

Staring at the little people for a few seconds, the twins grasp the situation as they scream in terror, as do the Lilliputtians. I join in, as to not stand out like I knew about this. After another minute of screaming, we all share a look and lower our weapons, the Lilliputtians cease their screams as well. Franz steps up, clearing his throat, "We good? We good? All right then! Hi, hello. I'm Franz, and welcome to our home!"

"A windmill isn't much of a home..." I mumble and get a punch from the girl next to me.

"What is this?" Dipper awe's.

"Yeah! Are you guys tiny humans, or enormous mini-humans?" Mabel asks, as much in a shock as Dipper is at the moment.

"What in the world would be a mini-human?!" I cry, utterly confused at this whole conversation.

"Shh!" They both shush me, so I just cross my arms and pout.

Franz chuckles, "Neither. We're Lilliputtians! Lilli- Lilliputt... the name makes more sense written down than spoken. And we control the balls! Behold!" He gestures to the whole contraption that controls the ball's movements.

Mabel gapes at the outstanding machinery, "That's incredible!"

"With no point in it at all."

"And so needlessly complicated!" Dipper takes what I said and made it smarter sounding.

"Really? You're gonna do that?" I eye the boy and he only smiles and shrugs innocently.

The small blue golf ball man blushes and waves us off, "Aw shucks. It's only our life-long passion. Would you like us to elaborate through song?"

"Oh gosh no." I take a step back as the other Lilliputtians start to gather and take deep breaths. Luckily, Dipper and Mabel thought the same.

"Eh, we're good." Saying that, Dipper causes the the little people to disperse and grumble.