Rage Against The Latrine

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shout to the twins, then mumble the last part of my distress, "Sheesh, so impatient, it's annoying...wait what I am saying? I'm the same exact way..."

They told me we're going to Greasy's Diner for a meeting of some sort with Stan, which, of course, I know of because I've seen the episode!  We get there in good time, at least that's what Mabel calls it, but before they can sit down, I tell them I'm going to the bathroom really quick. They wave me off and I leave. 

I enter the women's restroom and instantly find a stall, since this bathroom is really tiny, there's only a small section for the mirror, sink, and paper towels, and then one stall, the door to which is closed. I don't hear anything, oddly enough, so I nervously and slowly try pushing the door open. It doesn't budge.

'Great, either someone is in there and is the world's quietest at going to the bathroom, or the stall's locked from the inside.'  I contemplate on what I should do. 'Maybe I should go get Mabel?'

I go to leave the room, since I have no courage to do anything else, when the stall door slowly creaks open behind me. I stop dead in my tracks, willing myself to just leave and not turn around to investigate, because that's how everyone dies in movies. I end up turning around anyways and taking very small steps to the door. 

My hand shakily grips the slightly ajar door, opening it the rest of the way.

"Hiya!"

"GAH!" I jump back, utterly shocked, terrified, and now confused.

I place a hand on my heart, trying not to be concerned by how fast it is beating. I decide not to dwell on what I saw (and heard) and rush out of there. My face slams into the door. "Owwww." I hold my throbbing nose.

"Ahahahahaha," the voice taunts me from behind. A voice I know very well. I turn around angry, only now noticing everything around me is grey. 

'Guess this is a thing now...' I sigh and open my eyes, still rubbing my poor nose. "What do you want, you overgrown nacho chip!?" I shout, hoping this limits our voices as well, or else everyone out in the diner is gonna be confused.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! No need to call names, haha!" Bill floats aimlessly in front of me.

'Ugh, everything is so messed up right now!'

I come out of my thoughts from Bill's little fingers snapping in my face. "What!" Exasperatedly crossing my arms, I huff.

"I'm talking to you, Ring! It's not nice to zone out and not pay attention, you know!" Bill's eye narrows with his annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want?" I roll my eyes boredly.

"Why do you assume I want something?!" I give him a look, in which he laughs and pumps his hands, "Okay, yeah I get it...but I really am just dropping in for a chat!" I don't look convinced, so he keeps going. "I noticed my mark I left on ya was gone! How'd you get rid of it?" he asks, genuinely confused.

"What?" I look to where that mark was. "Oh, yeah, I don't really know, it just dissipated," I answer truthfully. "Oh yeah, that reminds me!" I point at his eyeball, "What was that for anyway! Why'd you put it on me? That thing hurt, dangit!" 

"Wait, really?" By the tone of his voice, I get more nervous than I already am. "Great! Thanks, Ring, I needed to know that! Good thing I didn't have to manipulate you into telling me because if I straight up asked, you probably wouldn't have answered."

'Crap, what'd I do?'

"What's it mean if it hurt?" my voice wavers with anxiety.

"Well, I guess I can tell you, not like you can do anything about it anyway." Bill conjures his little cane and twirls it around in his left hand, "I placed it on ya when I started getting suspicious of you and your actions, you know, showing up on my zodiac out of no where...yaddi-yadda, anyway, it's suppose to be on a certain place for a certain amount of time, and if it hurts the person I put it on, that means my theory is correct! If it didn't cause any pain, it would mean I was wrong, but I am the all powerful dream demon, so of course I was right!"