Driven By Fate

"What do we do, what do we do, what do we do!!??!" Mabel paces the room with her hands on her head, almost pulling her hair out.

"First, you need to calm down, I mean, look at how calm Soos is." I gesture over to the man laying, and not moving, on the floor. His belly goes up and down shallowly, indicating that he is, indeed, alive, but just unconscious.

"He's 'calm' because he knocked himself out with worry!" Mabel does rabbit ears on the word calm.

"Well sure, but at least he's calm, right?" I will myself not to smile at the situation at hand.

"Okay, can we please stop saying calm!?" Mabel rips her hands off her head, a few strands of her silky brown hair falls.

"Alright, alright, just cal-" she shoots me a threatening glare, "uh, just relax! Let's brainstorm and think of a plan, k?"

"Right, a plan, to save Dipper and Wendy...got it," she says, while taking a few deep breaths to relax. We hear a scream from within the bunker and Mabel flips out even harder. "OKAY, change of plans, there is no plan except to go and find the two! Let's go!" She runs and jumps onto Soos, successfully waking him up in a state of panic as well. She grabs his hand, and mine, and drags us into the next room.

"Wendy!? Oh, it's so dark! How will we ever find them?" The oldest in our group looks around anxiously.

"Leave that to Mabel!" The girl presses the light bulb on her sweater, emitting a luminous light to come out and brighten the radius around us.

"Uhhh, how does that even work?" I raise an eyebrow while poking at it.

She swipes my hand away with an annoyed mock look as I smile sheepishly and hide my hand behind my back. "Whoa, rad! Although, isn't electric clothing kinda like a fire hazard?"

Without saying anything, I gesture to Soos, who made a good point.

"Nope, it's a fun hazard. Now let me light the way!" Mabel says proudly, her hands on her hips, then she runs off with Soos following close behind.

"No- I-I'm pretty sure that's a big fire hazard!" I shout running after them with my finger in the air.

"We're coming for you dudes!" Soos's yells are heard from further within.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Me actually wondering what Mabel and Soos were doing the entire time Wendy and Dipper were getting chased... Guess I just have to wing it...~~

The first room we stop in has a couple cryogenic chambers and what looks like an examination table. I shiver involuntarily from the creepy vibes it gives off. "Whoa, look at these weird science tools!" Soos picks up a couple of utensils. He clinks tweezers together before setting them back down.

"What was this room even for...?" I ask to myself, gaping at the old machinery. "Ford, what were you doing?"

"What was that, Macie?" Mabel asks from the other side of the room, looking through a folder of some sort.

"N-nothing! Just super..uh, creeped out." I rub my left arm, feeling all the goosebumps through my sleeve. "Reminds me of a level in a game I liked to play...if there was a pig hanging right around here." I move my hand in a circular motion in an area I'm indicating. "And zombies chasing you every round that is...maybe a mystery box over there..." I mumble to myself, not noticing the two leaving. Turning around, startled from a crash, I now notice that they're gone. "Oh come on- Guys!? Where'd you go and what'd you drop!?" I cup my hands around my mouth for maximum volume.

"Over here, dude!" Soos's voice comes from my right, so I head that way. I just about trip on a loose piece of flooring, and nearly give myself a heart attack. 'Stupid metal scrap flooring...' I kick the scrap and it breaks off satisfyingly. "Boo!"