The Wrap Party (Sans Mini-Quiches)

Dipper's POV

Mabel helps me limp to Grunkle Stan's car, so I get in and buckle. The car starts and Grunkle Stan whistles for a minute before looking into the rear view mirror and stopping, a confused look on his face. "Hey, where's the other one?"

"Macie is-mmpf!" I cover Mabel's mouth quickly.

I respond for her and ignore the slimy tongue making its way across my palm, 'Yuck...'  "Uh, Macie wanted to walk home..." 'Hopefully he'll buy that.'

"Huh, are you sure she was even here? I didn't see her at all tonight..."

'Shoot! He's right, she wasn't seen because she's still invisible!'

"Well, uh,-" Mabel jumps up, as much as she could with the seat belt restraining her, and cuts in.

"She was in the back taking care of the props!"

"Y-yeah!" I join in and agree, sticking a finger up. "I don't know why, but she wanted to walk home, soooo."

"Eh, okay then." Stan focuses on the road once more. I breathe a sigh of relief as I relax into the used car cushion.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: An argument between Dipper and Macie in the chapter Stuck In Between that was cut out; 

"Great! Now I'm, like, half incorporeal! Oh and congrats Dipper, you've got your body stolen. Xbox achievement unlocked: Get body stolen for being a complete idiot!" I swipe my hand in the air, imagining the Xbox achievement pop-up.

"Xbox? Now you're not even making any sense!" Dipper argues back.

"EXACTLY!"

And cut!~~

After we get back from the doctor's (Mabel insisted until Grunkle Stan had to give in), I tiredly step out of the vehicle and slouch my way up the stairs and into my bed, not bothering to take off my current clothes. Mabel joins minutes after I get in bed, pajamas on and everything, as she climbs in and gets comfy, although her face still shows sadness and guilt. "Mabel?" I ask, it almost sounding like a mumble, hopefully she heard it.

"Mmmh?" she responds, her voice muffled by her pillow.

"Do you think Macie's home? What if she's in her bed right now?"

"I dunno...do you see any movement?"

Squinting, I try to notice any sort of movement on Macie's bed, but I don't seem to see anything.

'I have an idea!' I smile and get up out of bed.

Macie's POV

'If I stay very still, Dipper won't notice I'm here... Ugh, is it just me or is it getting rrrreeaallly hot in here?!'  I start to feel sick from the heat, so I kick the covers off and sit up hastily and unscrew my water bottle lid, taking large gulps before breathing a sigh of relief. 'Wait a second...'

Looking to my side, I see Dipper standing there, looking smug, and holding a blow dryer. 'How did I not hear that!?'

"Heya." Dipper says, clicking off the hair dryer. "Where's your puppet? Come on, talk to me," he stresses, now frowning.

Rolling my eyes, I open my mouth to respond, but stop when I remember my situation. 'How do I tell him that I threw mine in a dumpster? I got an idea!' I put my cap back onto the water bottle and from the corner of my eye, I see Dipper look confused, although it's appropriate because it's not everyday you see a floating bottle of water. Suddenly, Dipper gets hit smack dab in the forehead, falling back onto his butt, he rubs his head and looks to the floor from where the projectile landed, my water bottle.