Deca-Dipper

I lay down sideways on the top of the couch the twins are sitting on.  Shaking a bottle a silly string, I wait for the two to do their respective lines, watching Soos and Wendy put up party decorations.

"Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good," Dipper groans, "I-BBBBLLLAAAA!" He imitates throwing up all over Mabel, pressing down the nozzle on the silly string can, releasing pink, gooey, strings everywhere.

"Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?! BBBBBLLLAAAA!" Mabel grins maliciously, then spurts purple string all over her twin. I smile and join in.

"BBBBBLLLAAAA!!" I spray yellow all over their faces, gaining their attention. I smile in success. They look at me with vengeful faces, I start to back up, scared of what they intend on doing. I forgot I was on the top of the couch because next thing I knew, I was on the ground, flat on my back.

"Owww...." I sit up, trying to sooth the pain in my spine.

Mabel, who couldn't help but laugh, peers over the couch, "Are, are you okay Macie?" She has to cover her mouth from laughing anymore.

"I'm good!" I wheeze, the air still knocked out of my lungs from the fall. I jump back up and continue to spray them, while they spray each other.

"BBBBBLLLAAAA!"

"BBBBBLLLAAAA!"

"BBBBBLLLAAAA" We all shout in unison. Stan is growing irritated from afar.

Wendy comes running up to us three, hands behind her back, looking serious. We all stop and stare at her.
"BBBBBLLLAAAA!" She sprays green silly string all over us, laughing. After we all run out of fuel, we lower our cans onto the floor. Mabel then sticks her hand into her pocket 'I don't remember her having pockets..' and throws golden confetti everywhere.

"Comedy Gold!" Mabel laughs, Dipper joining in.

I accidentally inhale one, "ACK, *Cough* W-whyyy." I choke out.

Stan grumbles, making his way over to us. "Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits." He swipes the confetti and silly string cans. 'Hah, jokes on him, they're empty!'

"So, uh, who's birthday is it again, Mr.Pines?" Soos gets Stan's attention, struggling to hang up a party banner.

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack." Stan grins evilly, unrolling a 'pin the tail on a donkey' game poster.

"Nice!" Soos gives his role model a thumbs up.

"The kids of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!" He drops his poster and rubs his hands together maniacally. Dipper, Mabel and I, all walk over to join the conversation. Dipper goes over to the snack table and starts pouring a plastic cup full with 'Pitt Cola'.

"Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack." Dipper tells Stan, finishing his task, pouring soda, and walking over to Mabel, handing it to her. She takes it gratefully and starts drinking.

"Hey, hey!" Stan stomps over, grabbing the soda Dipper left opened and closes the lid tightly, putting it back in its rightful place. "Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" He pulls out a bunch of paper, about 6, and hands them over to me, practically shoving it in my face.

"Pleff, Grunkle Stan!" I whine, not wanting to hold the dusty paper.

"Oh boy!" Soos walks up, fist punching the air.

Before Soos can speak anymore though, Mabel interrupts, "A trip to the copier store!"

The handyman re-claims his lines, finishing with his rhyme, "Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store." I silently recite the tune in my head, knowing it by heart but not wanting to make anymore slip ups.