Wagons, Trains, and Negative Dollar Bills

Dipper and I get dragged into the Gravity Falls Library, courtesy of Mabel. We all gather at a round table, taking a seat we start talking.

Dipper looks over to Mabel, setting a fist into his palm, "Alright, Mabel, if we can prove Nathaniel Northwest wasn't the real founder of Gravity Falls, it will finally put Pacifica in her place."  He gives her a big smile, eyebrows furrowed in seriousness.

"And solving a mystery will prove that I'm not silly. I'm serious. Seeeeriousss..." she drawls out, bringing her head down to the table, lapping up a piece of candy into her mouth with her tongue, chewing it determinedly.

I sit on the third chair, I had to pull it up since there was only two, with my hands in my lap, kinda just staring at the two converse awkwardly. "Uh, guys? I'm helping, too right...?" I speak up, after almost 6 minutes of the two excitably speaking in hushed whispers, 'well it is a library'.

"What? Yeah yeah, sorry Macie, I don't know what came over me, it just felt like, it was us two...y'know?" 'No Dipper, I don't know!' Dipper looks over to me apologizing for his weird actions, rubbing his neck, smiling with his eyes closed, sheepishly.

Mabel also voices her apologies but I didn't pay attention, too worried on what the heck just came over them. 'So what on earth just happened? Dipper said he felt like it was only them two there. Mabel also felt like that. Did they forget I was here? There's no way, it has to be something else....but.....what? '

I shake my head, just barely getting the depressing thoughts out of my mind. I put my fake smile back on, acting like I don't care about getting left out by my favorite characters, not to mention siblings. "S-so what can I do?" I play with my hand, with the ring, subconsciously.

"Uh, well we need to crack this code," Dipper holds up and shows me a code on the piece of paper from earlier. He sets it back down, mumbling something about burning it. I see Mabel pick it up from the corner of my eye, messing with it, I realize what she's doing, 'Right, she's making the hat!'

"Alright, let's just light this sucker up and--- Mabel!" Dipper almost drops his candle.

She sticks her tough out happily, pointing to her hat. "Mwop! I just made a hat. Ugh, I just did something silly again." She smacks her head, angry at herself for being silly again.

Dipper puts his hands out, having them go back and forth, telling her to stop when she reaches to take off her hat, "Wait, Mabel. You folded it into a map! And I was gonna burn it..." He face palms. I giggle, almost stopping immediately however, with the look he shot at me.

At that point I knew the cops were making their appearance but I was facing the wall, completely opposite for the view of the front entrance so I couldn't really do much without being obvious to the situation.

While thinking of what my next move should be, I suddenly get jerked out of my seat and underneath the table, hitting my head on the way down. "Gosh, ow! Uh, hello?" The others just stare intently at the police, "No I'm fine, thanks for asking!" I start to get irritated at their behavior. They both shush me at the same time. Loudly. I poke a finger in my ear to try to soothe the ringing.

I throw my arms up in despair, hitting them on the 'Ceiling? Bottom?' of the table, causing even more pain, then I begin rubbing my head, feeling the aching pain from moments ago. A few minutes of tingling pain, turns into peaceful quietness, calming my raging headache.

Dipper and Mabel 'Finally!' get up from their hiding place, dusting themselves off.

Dipper whispers to us, actually waiting for me to join in, instead of just telling Mabel. "Maybe we should take this elsewhere..."