Chica Is NOT A Duck

Thank you, everybody, for all the wonderful suggestions! As you could probably guess from the title, FNAF has won with the most votes! I will also be answering a question or two at the end, so be sure to look for that!

"You knock!"

"No, you knock!"

Dipper and I fight over who should knock, given that both of us don't want to do it. "Okay, I'll knock, you speak!" I decide, leaning over and knocking before the boy could stop me.

"Wait- agh!" Dipper starts but chokes himself when the door opens to reveal a large Grenda. "Uh, h-hi?" I facepalm.

"What do you two want?" Grenda asks in her loud voice. I shove the shaking boy forward.

He points his finger up, "Uh, we- I- MABEL!" he flips out.

"Can we talk to Mabel?" I ask with my head tilted, patting the poor man on the back from his efforts.

"Sure, hang on!" Grenda disappears from our sight. A minute later, an over-eager sister shows up, bouncing on her heels.

"Hey, guys! What'cha doin' here?" she gasps, sparkles shining in her eyes, "Are you here to hang with us, too!? Eeeee!" Mabel excites.

I wave my hands frantically. "No no no! We came to pick you up, we have plans for today!" Her smile turns upside down.

"What kind of plans? I'm kinda hanging with my girls at the moment!" Mabel pouts with her hands on her hips.

"Mabel! We're gonna either play a game on Macie's laptop or watch a movie," Dipper looks side to side before covering half his lips, "from her world," he whispers.

"OH MY GOSH! YES! GRENDA, CANDY, I GOTTA GO!" Mabel squeals and jumps around. Then she darts back into the house and down a hallway, coming out only seconds later with her bag. We stand there for a second while Mabel just stares at us, still rocking back and forth. "Well? What're we waiting for?! Let's go!" She grabs both of our hands and starts pulling us away in the direction of the Mystery Shack.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: The bite of '87~~

After getting home, plastic bags of candy are placed on the table. I head upstairs to grab my laptop. "K, y'all ready?" I shout before getting into the dining room. When I enter it, I see that the twins are already ready to go. They have great big smiles on their faces as they arranged the candy bars nicely. Nodding yes frantically, I laugh and take the middle seat.

"Alright, what game, Macie?!" Mabel bounces in her seat, almost tipping over.

"So, we're gonna play a game called Five Nights At Freddy's. It's a really big thing and a really good game, along with its four sequels slash prequels!" I explain and they both 'ooh' and 'aw'.

I double click my game and it starts up. A black screen fades into view, white words feigning 'Warning! This game contains flashing lights, loud noises, and lots of jumpscares!'. At this, Dipper seems more nervous than excited as he was before, and Mabel is kicking her legs, blowing raspberries and telling the screen to hurry up. 

"Uhh, Macie? What kind of game are you showing us?" Dipper tugs at his shirt collar. Mabel and I shush him as the title screen pops up, the static noise blaring and Freddy's face flashing.

"Oooo! Look at the bear, he's so cute!" My overly excited sister plunges her face into the screen, gushing at the animatronic abomination. 

I face-palm, then an amazing idea pops into my head. "Hey, Mabel, if you like Freddy so much, you play first!" I sit up out of my chair as she looks at me with innocent confusion. "Come on! You play, me and Dipper'll watch." She smiles and happily takes my spot, placing her hands on the laptop and mouse, probably instinctively.