Don't let go

I sigh after seeing Mabel's body disappear through the front door. "You okay there, Macie?" Dipper gets up, holding a hand out. I grab it and he pulls me up. "Yea, just, I don't like Gideon is all." I rub my arm inadvertently. "Well, how 'bout this! Let's go into the gift shop, and maybe help some customers, maybe prank a feeeww?" Dipper obviously wants to go into the gift shop because Wendy's there.

"Is Wendy working today?" I put my hands on my hips, giving him a sassy look. He hits his forehead in fake surprise, "W-what? Is she? That's so weird, hehehe what a coincidence!" He drags me by the hand without saying anymore. 'Oh Dipper..'

I reluctantly allow Dipper to drag me into the room. "Oh, wow! Hey Wendy, I didn't know you were working today!" I don't think I've ever face palmed as hard as I did now, in my entire life.

We talk to Wendy for a while, stopping every so often to help a customer, when Stan walks in. Holding a newspaper, and seemingly angry, I can tell what's going to happen. "Hey, hey! What the jackal is Mabel doing in the paper next to that crazy pickpocket Gideon?" "Woah there Grunkle Stan! There are children present!" I scold him teasingly, cupping Dipper's ears.

Dipper shoves me off the counter. 'Worth it!' 

"Oh, yeah, it's like a big deal. Everybody's talking about Gideon and Mabel's big date tonight." Wendy replies nonchalantly, waving her hand dismissively. "WHAT?! That little shyster is dating my great niece!?" Stan crumples the newspaper he's holding. 'Is that smoke coming from his ears??'

Soos, who was standing off to the side, speaks giddily, "I wonder what the new name will be for the power couple. Mabideon? Gideabel?" He pauses for a sec, then gasps, making me jump a little, "Magidbeleon!"

Stan grumbles some slurs, exiting the gift shop. Dipper calls out to him, "I didn't know! I didn't hear about it plus, I told her not to!" Scratch that, THIS is the hardest I have ever face palmed. Stan then comes back in, fixing the tie on his suit he just put on.  "Yeah, well it ends tonight. I'm going right down to that little skunk's house; this is gonna stop RIGHT now!" He slams the door, exiting the gift shop yet again.

I walk out through the 'employees only' door, plopping down onto the chair, not bothering to hear Soos talk about Stan walking into a closet

~~Time skip brought to you by: Mabel's new pet lobster!~~

I walk into the living room, knowing that Mabel should be here at the time, pacing and mumbling to herself. "What on earth happened on that date Mabes?" I ask, walking up to her and putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"I don't know! I was in the friend zone, and then before I knew what was happening, he pulled me into the romance zone. It was like quick sand! Chubby quicksand!" She shakes me dramatically when she said 'Chubby quicksand'. I chuckle and pull her hands off me but continue to hold them, "Mabel, calm down....it's not like you have to marry him." I try my best to stay on script, but it makes me really sad to know what happens next.

"Good news, Mabel! You're gonna marry Gideon!" Stan enters the room wearing this team Gideon shirt. I toss my head back and sigh loudly, irked at the 'perfect' timing Stan has.

My happy go-lucky sister then runs out of the room shouting, "Nooooooo!" in her haste.

Given the circumstance, Mabel is currently in 'Sweater Town' and I do not want to deal with that. Mostly because Dipper needs to do it, who should rightfully do it! So I run past Stan, who was complaining about being fat, to go find Dipper. I run around the shack, inside and out, before finally finding Dipper coming down the road, via golf cart.