Five Nights At .GIFfany's

I wake up on the wood floor, a body next to me and another halfway on top of me. I pry my hand from underneath and rub my eyes, finally able to see who is on me, Mabel of course. Dipper is to the other side, his chest rising and falling evenly. 'When did we become a pile of sleeping children...?' I groan and sit up, not caring about disrupting the others in the slightest.

"Mmmmng?" Mabel voices, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, then looking at me with a dumb, innocent, but cute look on her face. "Mmmmacie?" she yawns, "What time is it?"

Yawning, because she did, I pull up my phone while covering my mouth with my other hand, and read what the overly-bright screen says, "Twelve twenty-something."

"Huh, okay, I'm gonna go eat breakfast, wake Dippin' Dots won'tcha?" Mabel asks me, sluggishly getting up and changing her sweater and exiting the room.

"Yeah, yeah." I wave her off, even though she's not even in the room anymore. "Dip, Dipper, Dip, hey wake up, Dipppppeeeerrrr!" I shake him roughly until he starts to stir.

"Mmmfive more minutes," was his muffled response.

"No more minutes! Get up or we'll miss going out with Soos again!"

After that, he shoots up, eager to go. "Oh yeah! Forgot about that! Let's go!" He throws on his vest and drags me out with him.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: "When the cherry petals of magic romance academy are in bloom... anthyding can hadplen." That is so true. -Soos~~

After we get breakfast, (Mabel makes good eggs when she doesn't put sparkles in) I follow the twins into the gift shop. 'Should I even call them twins anymore? It would be weird to say triplets...oh well, they're still twins in my book.'

"Hey, have you guys seen Soos? We're supposed to help him with match-making today," Dipper asks, trying not to gawk at Wendy sitting at the counter.

"Yeah! I wore my motivational sweater!" Mabel makes a pose, and before she can say she messed up on Soos's name, I cut in.

"She messed up that part," I state blandly, pointing to the messed up 'O'. 

"Hey!" She puts her hands on her hips and pouts, before giving up and laughing.

I startle when Stan throws his arms up into the air, "He didn't come in today. It's the first time he's missed work ever!"

"Maybe because he was playing video games all night like a normal guy his age would be doing..." I look up to the ceiling, a finger on my chin. Smiling, I look to Grunkle Stan to see an eyebrow quirked, and a pair of stifled giggles beside me.

"Bah! If he was doing that, he still would have came into work!" Stan shoves his hand forward for emphasis and leaves the room, agitated.

"Let's go, guys!" Dipper beckons us, already holding the door open.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Soos finishing his entire life story at the exact moment Dipper and Mabel enter his room. Talk about irony!~~

"Okay, get Soos and go to the mall." I hurry them up, not wanting to be in his home anymore. 'It smells like old clothes and dust...'

"You got it!" Mabel runs in the room blind. Dipper just sighs and goes in after her.

About five minutes later, the door opens back up to reveal Mabel and Dipper dragging Soos by his hand. I laugh and follow behind.

After parking, I jump out of the truck and skip inside, almost getting hit by a car in the process, but I'm still happy nonetheless. After Dipper and Mabel fret over me for a little while, we head off into the direction of the woman's bathroom. "Dang! Where all dem sweet honeys at? I'll check the ladies' bathroom," Mabel cries, barging into the room and seconds later, multiple girls flee, screaming.