Huggy Wuvvy Tummy Bundle

I'm still trying to comprehend what the heck is happening right now...

~~Flashback to 6 minutes ago~~

My ears ring from  some music that is being blasted downstairs, so I rub them and ungraciously climb out of bed. Yawning, and eyes pretty much closed, I blindly throw a shirt on and some leggings, then head downstairs, the ringing still present, but just slightly annoying. I almost tripped. No, I didn't almost trip on the stairs. I almost freaking tripped on my own feet, walking in a straight line down the hallway! I burst through the gift shop door right in time to see Mabel and Waddles doing the 'Breakfast Club' dance on the counter. I decide to wait until her montage was done.

I made a mistake! It took nearly twenty minutes for her to finish a thirty second montage! I rub my bleary eyes again, still trying to rub the sleep out, when she finally finishes. It was six minutes after she fell asleep, and Grunkle Stan tripped over her, then did their little skit, mocking Dipper and what not, for her to actually acknowledge me.

~~Present time~~

"So, now can I ask why all of this happened?"

"Ah, me and Waddles were just bein' cuuuute!"

"Yeah, I got that much...But did you have to blast that infuriating music?"

"Whaaat? Nah, that music was great! Admit it, you loved it!" Mabel tilts her head, narrows her eyes and leans forward, pointing a finger at me with a sly smirk on her lips.

"Mmhmm..." I reply, bored, eyes lidded.

"Well- *Gasp* what's that I hear on the TV?!" The girl with a very colorful wardrobe rushes past me, pig in hand, to watch some TV. I go to follow her but see Dipper and Soos in my peripheral vision, so I make sure Mabel doesn't see that I'm gone and head off to see what they're up to. 'Oh right, the photos. They have to get them developed...should I save the photo from being ruined by Soos? Nah, it might ruin the episode.'

I catch up to them talking in the entryway. "We did it! It tripped the wire! Somewhere in one of these cameras is a photo of that creature! I'll go develop the film." I listen to Dipper having some mystery withdrawals, it seems like, with how he's pretty much vibrating with excitement and impatience.

"I'll go make some victory nachos! Dipper and Soos for life!" The two share a friendly fistbump. 'Aww! I love their friendship! Dipper needs some good friends. Wait, does he have any friends in Piedmont? It's not like I would know...' Soos runs off to the kitchen and Dipper starts to sprint upstairs. Well, he would have if I didn't catch his vest, making it so that he can't go anywhere under my grip. 'Thank goodness for my fifteen year old strength!'

"Hey, what're you guys doin'?" I release his vest when I make sure he won't dart off. 'Also. Yay! I sounded genuine in my confusion for once!'

"Did you see the newspaper? There's a creature on the loose and Soos and I caught a picture of it!" He holds up all the cameras for emphasis.

"No, I didn't, but that's so cool! Can I help you guys? It'll probably be way more interesting than Mabel watching TV for some baby bundle!" I laugh, trying to stuff my hands in my pockets but then realizing I don't have pockets so I awkwardly scratch my face, hoping he didn't see that.

"Yeah, come on!" The boy gestures to follow his lead and he takes off, disappearing after climbing the stairs. I smile brightly and follow him up to our room.

~~Time Skip brought to you by: Nachos, ruining your photos being developed since 1943! (Yeah, I had to look up when they were invented :3)~~

"C'mon, C'mon! Hmm.." Dipper lifts up a photo, examining it while I inch closer to see. He gasps, "That's a wing! Look, Macie!"

"Wow! It is a wing, quick, that one must be the full body!" I point to the last photo that was sitting in...whatever substance you soak pictures in.