Forbidden Friendship (For Like 4 Minutes)

The title is the name of a soundtrack in How To Train Your Dragon

Guys...Macie is not Bill Cipher! I called Dipper, Wendy, and Soos their respective zodiac sign names for variation XD I wanted to mix it up a bit lol. I keep seeing a review from someone gasping at those names and then Blob The Guest (Love you by the way! :3) Said:

'Wait... Macie called Soos Question Mark... is Macie Bill...?

If Macie is Bill...

Are you Bill?!'

So yeah, don't think anything of it when I call them that, and expect it in this chapter! I hope that clears everything! :D

We pull up to the old abandoned church and get out. I tap my jacket pocket to make sure my phone's still there. I don't feel it at first and promptly have a small freak out until I feel it in the other pocket. I breathe a long sigh of relief. We all step out of the truck and Mabel takes the lead, "Okay, the red yarn leads to..."

"This church?" I ask, and lay my hand out.

"Well yes-" Mabel turns around to reply but she gets cut off by Old Man McGucket.

"Doodly doo do doo do!" He twiddles with a banjo, not seeing us yet.

"Old Man McGucket?" Mabel scrunches her face in confusion.

He stops and notices us, then hops out of his rocking chair he's sitting in, "Howdy, friends!"

I open my mouth to speak but Dipper beats me to it, "And what are YOU doing here?" he asks the weird man, crossing his arms.

McGucket tilts his head for a moment, looking like he's trying to comprehend what Dipper just said. "Eh? You'll never believe me! Now I was doin' my hourly hootnanny- Deedly doo ding dang!" He then starts dancing like a weirdo. I decide to ignore Stan's pointed grumbling. "When this enormous wing-ly critter stole my musical spoons and flew lickety-split into the abandoned mines down yonder!" 'I can't not think about 'Wander Over Yonder' whenever anyone says 'Yonder', or even 'Wander'!'

"Musical spoons?" I look over to Dipper, who looked equally confused, and he only shrugs. I huff in annoyance. The man with a long white beard gestures into the large hole on the ground and we all lean down to peer over, gasping at how big it is and how far down it goes.

"Looks kinda hairy down there." I time it perfectly and say it in unison with Grunkle Stan. He looks over to me and then we both throw finger guns to each other, "Ayyyy!" we also say in unison and laugh, ignoring Mabel's, Dipper's, Soos's and even McGucket's weird looks directed towards us.

"Uh, anyways... c'mon, Grunkle Stan, you can handle it! You punched a pterodactyl in the face, remember?" Mabel tells said great uncle, albeit a little awkward because of our little scene. I look up to see his face and it looks like when someone gets caught and they're freaking out.

Fez peers around nervously and rubs the scruff of his neck, "Oh yeah! Heh heh, I did do that, didn't I. Heh... heh heh heh..." 'Yay for suspicious laughter!'

"My, what suspicious laughter!" McGucket points out. 'You said it, Fiddleford!'

Shooting Star's eyebrows furrow and she smiles in determination, "Guys, we're goin' in."

All of a sudden my stomach grows nauseous and I don't feel good. I take a deep breath and cough like I always do when I feel sick, "H-hey guys, uhhh, I'm not feeling too well all of a sudden."

"Why?"

"Errrg, Soos if I knew why, I would tell you!" 'I hate when people ask me that!'

"Sorry..." he looks down to his feet.