Zodiac Attack

~~"Yeah, look out for the triangle guy!"~~

Soos yells out, pointing at the dream demon, "That's him! That's the guy!"

Mabel also points at Bill, placing her other hand on her hip in a scolding manner. "You leave our uncle's brain alone, you isosceles monster!" She charges at him and leaps right into his body, only coming out seconds later. "Gotcha! Wait, what!?"

"Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree," Bill lists us off but hesitates when he meets my eyes. He conjures what looks like his zodiac and drags his finger around the circle until he lands on one and taps it, "Ah, Ring," 'Wait, am I Ring?' I look to my silver ring I always wear. "I had a hunch I might bump into you!" Bill shoots a laser beam from his finger and it goes right through Dipper's torso, causing him to scream out.

"Boop!" Mabel waggles her arm through the hole, rendering it pointless.

Dipper pushes her arm away, "Mabel!" then he looks back to Bill, "What do you want with our uncle's mind anyway?"

Cipher twirls his cane around and replies nonchalantly, "Oh, just the code to the old man's safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories. Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely."

"Not if we stop you first! We won't let Gideon win!" I determine with a fist as Bill just rolls his eye.

"Hah, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind," the yellow triangle taunts us, then points to Mabel, "I even know what you're thinking right now!"

"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!"

With a snap of his finger, Bill makes Craz and Xyler appear next to my, now starstruck, sister. 'Why was she thinking of those two at this very moment anyways?' I miss her interaction between the two before Bill speaks again.

"You're out of your league, kids. Turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later, suckers!" After that, he flies backwards and crashes through the Mystery Shack. 'Haha! Same, Bill. Same.'

"Guys we gotta go catch him!" I start off and stop to look behind at everybody else.

"Macie's right, we're goin' in! Mabel, can we leave those guys out here? Looking at them -- hurts my eyes..." Dipper shields his eyes when he looks to the colorful boys.

"Yes, please, can we keep them out here!?" 'They are super bright!'

Mabel pouts, "No! They can help us!"

Xyler and Craz agree, "Totally! Arm throne!" They gather Mabel up and she sits on their arms. 'Oooo~ I'm totally going to arm throne Dipper!' 

After they walk off, I go up to Dipper, putting my arms together to make a seat, "Dude! Arm throne!" He looks at me weirdly until I start to waddle after him, yelling, "Arm throoone!"

"Ahh!" he hides behind Soos, who starts doing the same thing as well. 'Hah! Probably because I stole it from him in the first place.'

We stop goofing off and enter the shack. "Why is everything all in black and white?" I ask, peering at Stan's fears and wishes doors. 

"Whoa!" Dipper ducks when a bat with Stan's head flies past, repeating "No refunds!" over and over. "I don't know? Something to do with the dreamscape or somethin'." 

'Worst. Answer. Ever.' "Yeah because that clears up a looot." I roll my head, sarcasm dripping from my features.

"What, am I suppose to know all about the dreamscape all of a sudden?"