The Art Of Seduction

*Allison's POV*

My eyes widen when Prince picked me up into his arms, carrying me to his limo. Once we both got in, I sat upright and crossed my arms. I let out a frustrated huff, glaring my piercing orbs at Prince.

"Wow, for a midget you sure are strong." I comment.

Prince smirks, nodding. He crosses his right leg over his left like the fancy pants he is.

"Will you stop calling me that?" He asks.

"I will when you leave me alone." I respond.

He scoffs, shaking his head.

"Don't play yourself, Mama. You won't ." He says.

I smirk and chuckle.

"Yeah you're right, I won't. But where are you taking me? I hope it's my house." I ask.

He raises his eyebrow, looking at me in a mischievous manner.

"Sorry I should have been more clear, to my house where we both walk to my front door...I walk inside and slam the door in the big head of yours." I smile.

Prince sits back and rolls his eyes, rubbing his temples. 'Oh, he's annoyed? The little bastard kidnapped me, I should be annoyed.' I think to myself.

"Where does anger like that come from, Allison?" He asks, looking over at me.

"People like you who can't take a hint." I say without any hesitation.

He moves closer to me, close to the point I can feel his hot breath on my neck. He moves my hair away from my neck, tucking it behind my ear. He leans in slowly, his lips grazing against my ear.

"All that frustration built up inside you, I can help you with that. I can help you relax a little..." He whispers into my ear.

I shiver at his words and his fingers tracing circles on my thigh, I grab his hand and move it away. I turn my head to look at him, his eyes turned dark.

"In your wildest dreams baby." I whisper against his lips.

He closes his eyes, letting out a shaky sigh. His eyes open back up, staring directly into mine. After a few moments of silence and what felt like a staring contest, he smiles.

"We're here." He announces.

He helps me out, I look around. Paisley Park?

"What are we doing at Lego Land?" I ask.

Prince furrows his brows at my question, he just shrugs and takes my hand. Leading me inside his home, I look around. It's so colourful, his musical achievements on display. I walk around exploring the property, Prince following quietly in tow. I stop at a hallway, seeing photos of him performing from what seems to be when he first started in the music industry up until now. I stand in front of the photo that's been recently put up, a small smile makes it way onto my lips.

I look at Prince who's smiling at me while leaning against the doorway.

"You chose to put up a photo of us for your Parade Tour?" I ask.

He nods while walking over to me, he looks at the photo.

"I had a photographer taking photos of the whole show tonight. I trusted him to pick the best one and print it for my hallway, he made the best choice." He says.

I furrow my brows.

"How did you get the photo up so quick? The show was only done tonight?" I ask.

"The photographer works for me, here in Paisley Park. He does all my photography, he came back here straight after the show and printed it and framed it. I wouldn't want any other picture up." He admits.