Horny Pony - Part Two

*Allison's POV*

Back At Pai...Lego Land...

We walk through the door, Prince couldn't keep his hands off me. I smirk and giggle, wow he really was intrigued and looking forward to that 'show' I was talking about. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass, I look over at him and he widens his eyes.

"Should I be excited or concerned?" He asks.

I almost choke on my water from laughing.

"No! I'm just having some water! I hadn't been able to have any all night, I'm dehydrated." I laugh.

Prince chuckles, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Ahh yes, and you're certainly going to need to be hydrated for what's to come." He comments.

I put the glass on the counter and turn my attention to him, I give him a smirk.

"Oh?" I question.

"You said you were gonna give me a show. Did you not hear me running after you?" He asks.

I laugh, almost snorting at the recollection of looking back and seeing the midget almost falling over trying to catch up to me on the way to the awaiting limo.

"Yes I remember seeing that, you almost tripped over. Classic." I laugh.

I made the mistake in turning around to put the glass in the sink, Prince takes that opportunity in sliding up behind me and pressing himself against my behind, gripping my waist. He presses his lips to my ear, his deep voice sending chills down my spine as he spoke.

"You really get off on teasing me don't you?" He asks.

I turn around and give him a look, that question was rhetorical right?

"What do you think?" I ask, making sure my voice drips with seduction to send him over the edge just that bit more as I push him off me

I walk away and head up to the bedroom, I hear heels following my direction. I walk in, I hear the door lock behind me.

"Why don't we cut the crap?" Prince asks.

I look over at him to see him staring at me.