This Isn't Pretend - Part Two

*Author's POV*

Allison looked at Prince in fear, standing there frozen...unsure as to what to say. And the fact her throat hurt from being choked, she would hope that Prince would see the marks and calm down and ask what happened but then she remembered, she works on a show where she gets covered in special effects make up all the time so he probably thinks it's make up...

Much to her surprise, Jared scoffs and speaks up.

"Whoa, just settle down a little here." Jared says.

Jared looks irritated, looking in Prince's direction.

Prince raises his eyebrows, looking at Jared.

"I beg your pardon? And I believe I wasn't talking to you." Prince says, in anger.

Prince turns his attention back to Allison.

"Sit, we need to talk." He demands.

Jensen pulls Jared to the couch, they both sit down. Allison sits in a different chair, Prince glares at the boys.

"Alone." He clears his throat.

Jensen smiles at Prince.

"Oh so you can scold her without letting her get a word in? We're not going anywhere, we promised her we would have her back so...scold away your highness." Jensen scoffs.

Prince chuckles amusingly laced with anger as he stares at Jared and Jensen, mainly Jensen

"Oh I know what happened, instead of coming to rehearsals like she promised...she was clubbing with you two morons." Prince seethes.

Jensen clenches his jaw.

"Prince, no..." Allison goes to explain but Prince holds up his hand at her, cutting her off.

"I expected so much better from you, you know how excited I was about this performance, especially doing it with you...and you can't make it to a simple rehearsal? I'm so disappointed in you Allison." He says, staring her down.