Prince Gets His Way

*Author's POV*

Prince had been sitting in the Den for the past two hours, staring out the window, thinking. Allison had just gotten back from a meeting, she looks at Prince who seems like he's stuck in some sort of trance. She goes and stands in front of him, staring down at him.

"Deep in thought there, huh?" She asks.

But much to her dismay, he's still staring in the same spot, even if she's blocking his view. Allison waves her hands in front of his face.

"Hey, Girl Interrupted. I'm talking to you." She says raising her voice a little.

Prince snaps out of it and looks up at her.

"What? What is it?" He asks her.

Allison sits across from him.

"What's on your mind? You looked like you were wrapped up in some type of Inception shenanigans over there. What's up?" She asks.

Prince sighs, rubbing his temples.

"I'm just thinking about what you said last night, about us being fine with our situation...you, you're fine. I'm not." He says looking at her.

Allison gives him a look, out of confusion and hints of sadness.

"You're not? What's wrong?" She asks him.

Prince takes a deep breath, sits back.

"You're perfectly happy filming here in Vancouver, which is great, I encouraged you to do it. I didn't want you to be stuck in Paisley Park until you suddenly felt like writing another album and going on tour. But with me most likely going on a world tour again soon...I'm not going to cope. I couldn't even cope not seeing you for a month and that was just going around Minnesota and Los Angeles! I'm not happy with this." Prince explains.

He just gives her an unhappy look.

Allison takes in everything he's been saying, running her fingers through her hair

Allison takes in everything he's been saying, running her fingers through her hair. For a moment she knew something like this would come up, like it was too good to be true...like she couldn't have it all. The filming and have Prince come in between his own career.