Sacrifices

A/N: I know I've kept you all in suspense for so long and for that I apologise! And I know for some, think I actually ended the book in the last chapter...but actually no. There's plenty more, I ain't done pulling your heart strings yet and playing with ya all 😂

*Prince's POV*

I was getting set up for a music video when I realised I hadn't seen much of Allison lately, I know we have our own musical careers but still...I have hardly seen her. And it's starting to worry me, I furrow my brows as I stare into a space not even paying attention.

 And it's starting to worry me, I furrow my brows as I stare into a space not even paying attention

Tony walks by, breaking me out of my thoughts. Perfect.

"Tony! Hey!" I call out.

"Oh, hey man." He says, walking up to me.

I nod.

"Have you seen Allison around lately? I haven't seen much of her, I know she works and I work a lot but I don't know...I just have this gut feeling something's off." I cross my arms across my chest.

Tony sighs, darting his eyes away from mine and trying to look anywhere but me. I raise my eyebrows.

"You have, where?" I ask.

Tony scratches his head, I smack the side of it.

"You're horrible at this keeping secrets shit, spill it. She's my wife, I have a right to know." I demand.

Tony yet again draws out a long sigh before finally looking at me.

"She's here, she's been here all morning. Whenever she's not working, she sits in the guest bedroom downstairs on the other side of the building." Tony admits.

My expression softens, why is she doing that?

"But why? Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

Tony pats my shoulder.

"She got a call from MTV, they want her back on the show for its final season before ending it for good. She's having a hard time, because she loves the show so much and the cast and the crew, but she quit a long time for you. That's why she's...avoiding you. She doesn't want to see you in the state she's in." Tony confesses.

I sigh, if Allison is this depressed about the show...she obviously wants to go back. I wish she would have come to me about it, she shouldn't have to hide.

"She wants to go back..." I say.

Tony nods, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Go talk to her." Tony says.

I nod, I begin walking to the guest room on the other side of Paisley. It's a long walk, this woman is giving me a lot of exercise. I reach the door, I knock softly. I get no answer but walk in anyway, the sight before me breaks my heart. She looks like she hasn't slept in days, she looks so sad.